PDA

View Full Version : egg question

rikkter
06-09-2003, 12:55 PM
well, my teammates egg wont feed some if not most of the painthe tries to use. if its not like perfectly round, it wont go through the neck.
i haven't looked at it, so, i can't tell you much. but i've used 2 eggs in scenarios and just purchased one saturday during a scenario and it worked great on my emag. not a single problem.
i told him his egg must be defective, but was wondering if anyone else has had this problem?

covadsucks
06-09-2003, 01:24 PM
First off, nice marker. Secondly, what kind of paint is this person shooting, I've put PMI Premium, Kick'n, Diablo, 32* Team Colors, GAP and Anarchy through my Egg and I've not had any issues at all.

Skoad
06-09-2003, 01:37 PM
turn on his egg, if the paddle thing is spinning counter-clockwise that is good, if it's spinning clockwise that is bad and you must bust it open and flip the servo motor plug.

thats what was wrong with my friends, it would feed a few then just stop and spin with no paint going down.

rikkter
06-09-2003, 01:38 PM
thanks.

well hes tried a lot of different type, not sure on what kind to be exact.

but i only say his is defective cause he was having feeding problems during the scenarion this weekend and i didn't. and we were using PMI Prem.

just really wondering if this is a common problem or what, i haven't really seen anyone else complaining about it

skoad - will check that at next practice. thanks

jayel579
06-09-2003, 06:12 PM
is it a new Y board like yours is?

i have read some stuff on AO, that people got EggIIs that had the pellar spinning in the wrong direction. they reversed some wire or put something in backwards to rush them out to fill orders.

ive had mostly blaze and severe through mine, and love it. no one problem yet.

and very nice gun may i add, :D

rikkter
06-09-2003, 07:27 PM
hes ISN'T the yboard, thanks guys. i'll check it out