PDA

View Full Version : Can someone make a logo for me?

digitard
06-09-2003, 01:22 PM
Hey,
Could someone help me out?

I just launched a "temporary" version of my teams website til I get the full thing setup and ready to go.

I could REALLY use a quality logo ... I made a "temp" one but since I'm just NOW getting the feel for Photoshop it looks horrible!

If ya could check out http://www.falconsfury.com and maybe help out that'd be awsome!

We're looking for 2 things...

1) Main Page logo (like an entry logo)
2) Banner style title logo (for the top of the page)

Thanks guys,
Dave

MarkM
06-09-2003, 06:54 PM
Ok just thought I would ask, why do you have no paintball keywords for spiderbots? The linkage so far looks like a hackers paradise...if that happens don't go annoying anyone 'cos even when you get someone to do your logo (try JAM on here ;) ) I doubt it will stay undefiled for long :(

digitard
06-09-2003, 07:24 PM
I just created the site using PHPNuke for the hell of it ... never used it before, so I dont know what should be done w/ it yet and things like that.

I'm used to writing pages solely in HTML in Notepad and things like that.

Any advice would be welcome...

Dave

MarkM
06-09-2003, 07:33 PM
well then you must be able to edit this quite easily, as this is in HTML

="KEYWORDS" CONTENT="News, news, New, new, Technology, technology, Headlines, headlines, Nuke, nuke, PHP-Nuke, phpnuke, php-nuke, Geek, geek, Geeks, geeks, Hacker, hacker, Hackers, hackers, Linux, linux, Windows, windows, Software, software, Download, download, Downloads, downloads, Free, FREE, free, Community, community, MP3, mp3, Forum, forum, Forums, forums, Bulletin, bulletin, Board, board, Boards, boards, PHP, php, Survey, survey, Kernel, kernel, Comment, comment, Comments, comments, Portal, portal, ODP, odp, Open, open, Open Source, OpenSource, Opensource, opensource, open source, Free Software, FreeSoftware, Freesoftware, free software, GNU, gnu, GPL, gpl, License, license, Unix, UNIX, *nix, unix, MySQL, mysql, SQL, sql, Database, DataBase, Blogs, blogs, Blog, blog, database, Mandrake, mandrake, Red Hat, RedHat, red hat, Slackware, slackware, SUSE, SuSE, suse, Debian, debian, Gnome, GNOME, gnome, Kde, KDE, kde, Enlightenment, enlightenment, Interactive, interactive, Programming, programming, Extreme, extreme, Game, game, Games, games, Web Site, web site, Weblog, WebLog, weblog, Guru, GURU, guru, Oracle, oracle, db2, DB2, odbc, ODBC, plugin, plugins, Plugin, Plugins"

(the source is your site and I had to remove a couple of characters to allow it to print in a post ;))

as it is a paintball site not "primarily" anything else, think of what people will put into a search engine dialog box.....none of the above.

digitard
06-09-2003, 08:46 PM
basically meta tags ... gotcha.

For some reason it wasn't making sense to me .. i'll add it late tonight

:)

I cant believe I forgot that!

Dave

pumadidas7
06-10-2003, 03:55 PM
hey...do u really want the logo picture at the top of the page on the right like you have it? I think it would actually look better on the left....I will try makin u somethin tho...

digitard
06-10-2003, 04:04 PM
No, the reason its like that is because the original setup has 2 images on top.

1) the actual logo (left)
2) a blending image to blend into the logo (right)

Instead of making it so that it was a BIG white box I made a 2nd logo so the 2 images seemed like they weren't linking like that ... thats all. Since I didn't have time to make a new "falcon" for the banner type header image I just put the 2 images seperate of each other

Dave

pumadidas7
06-10-2003, 04:21 PM
could you switch the location of those two? falcon on the right and logo on the left...

digitard
06-10-2003, 04:23 PM
Yeah ... I was at work when I uploaded the falcon one and at home and i just threw something up so I could work what content first.

I'll switch em tonight when I'm home

Dave

pumadidas7
06-10-2003, 05:04 PM
what do u think of this?

http://www.geocities.com/venom1956/pagewithtop.gif

if image doesnt work go here:

http://www.geocities.com/venom1956/pagewithtop.gif

pumadidas7
06-10-2003, 05:05 PM
you will have to copy and paste link..it doesnt seem to work without doin that....

digitard
06-10-2003, 05:43 PM
I like that

:L)

Dave

pumadidas7
06-10-2003, 10:42 PM
hey...if u want that top image just email me at PumAdidas7@aol.com or give a shout back here and I will send it to you...also I made a new image where it said php nuke for the general info...

Nathan

digitard
06-11-2003, 01:24 AM
Hey,
If you could email me at digital_k@plur2k.com with the image's you have in the screenshot above I'd be greatful .. they rock!

Dave