PDA

View Full Version : Help me Decide!

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:06 PM
What should I add to this mag? ULE/Halo are coming when I got money..anything else? Also, I'm thinking about a 68/45 tank..any suggestions?

Thanks
Daniel

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:09 PM
X-Valve w/ LvL 10
Black I-Frame
Chrome Omega Rail w/ Forgrip
Chrome System X Drop
Blue WGP Flame Drop
Grey PF Body
Parabolic Feed Plug
SS Hoses
47/3k Centerflag nitro
12 inch Black CP barrel
12 inch Black Lapco Bigshot Barrel

Also, what color ULE/Halo..I'm trying for black/chrome/blue, but not sure if its too many colors for one gun..help me!

Thanks
Daniel

CrazyLad
06-09-2003, 08:13 PM
Definitely get a ULE...I guess get a halo if you want..and yeah i'd say get a 68/4500 tank

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:16 PM
id also like a nice chrome gas thru...maybe..not sure..hehe

Daniel

Cryer
06-09-2003, 08:33 PM
Get a Blue ULE Body, Blue Empire On/Off (because they are the shizznit), 68/4.5k tank, Blue Halo, and some Blue Sticky Grips.
There is a beautiful gun.

Blue/Chrome/Black is too complicated and the contrast of the three will distract the viewer from the true form. It is possible to pull it off, but unless you want to get it completely reannoed, I'd just do blue/black.

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
Get a Blue ULE Body, Blue Empire On/Off (because they are the shizznit), 68/4.5k tank, Blue Halo, and some Blue Sticky Grips.
There is a beautiful gun.

Blue/Chrome/Black is too complicated and the contrast of the three will distract the viewer from the true form. It is possible to pull it off, but unless you want to get it completely reannoed, I'd just do blue/black.

Any way to anno or powdercoat or whatever my Omega rail..I dont want to let it go!!

Any ideas for a forgrip?

Thanks
Daniel

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:42 PM
Where can I find one of these? I cant find it anywhere..

Daniel

Cryer
06-09-2003, 08:49 PM
I know 888paintball has them. Pretty much any store who uses National Paintball Supply as their retail supplier can order one if they don't have them in stock.
They're bad, tho. Easiest on/off to turn.

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by Cryer
I know 888paintball has them. Pretty much any store who uses National Paintball Supply as their retail supplier can order one if they don't have them in stock.
They're bad, tho. Easiest on/off to turn.

ok ill check them out.

Any way to anno or powdercoat or whatever my Omega rail..I dont want to let it go!!

Any ideas for a forgrip?

Thanks
Daniel

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:53 PM
I just checked for the drop. They have them. I click on the link.. There currently are no products in this category.... :(

Daniel

CrazyLad
06-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Get your Trigger powder coated blue!

-=Squid=-
06-09-2003, 08:55 PM
Everything you listed and an on/off. Duckbills are haggard.

pbcustom98
06-09-2003, 08:56 PM
Originally posted by Ascreennam3
Get your Trigger powder coated blue!

Where can I have this done? I can have the omega rail powdercoated blue too right?

Daniel

Cryer
06-09-2003, 11:15 PM
yeah, you can have everything powder coated if you want. I'd go for anno if you have the money. Powder coating is durable if the person doing it knows how to, but anno makes the color part of the metal. I'd do that once you get the ULE.

You said you cant find the On/off's? go to "Air Systems" then "on/Offs". There will be the 32* on/offs then the Empires will be just below them.

darklord
06-09-2003, 11:25 PM
I see absolutely no need for a halo on a mechanical marker... if you're having real problems with your rico ont keeping up, get an egg II. Get a ULE body, a non-steel tank, and a barrel kit of some kind. After that if you still want to spend money, I'm sure you'll want a better marker :D

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by darklord
I see absolutely no need for a halo on a mechanical marker... if you're having real problems with your rico ont keeping up, get an egg II. Get a ULE body, a non-steel tank, and a barrel kit of some kind. After that if you still want to spend money, I'm sure you'll want a better marker :D

Even though its a mech marker, I got x-valve and Ive heard some ppl have had problems with an eggo..so im going halo. Right now im planning on Blue Stickys, Blue Ule, 68/45k screw in (dunno yet), Blue Halo, Barrel Kit.

Thanks
Daniel

Bad A$$ Frontman
06-10-2003, 12:14 AM
thats a nice set up, but im lookin and ur missin one of the key insturments in an excellent gun. I would deffinatly get the freak system, aa, boomy, or ultra for that. hey, shout me if yall think im wrong. alwayz open for suggestions.

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 12:16 AM
Originally posted by Bad A$$ Frontman
thats a nice set up, but im lookin and ur missin one of the key insturments in an excellent gun. I would deffinatly get the freak system, aa, boomy, or ultra for that. hey, shout me if yall think im wrong. alwayz open for suggestions.

Well right now my barrel fits my fields paint fine, so a barrel kit is last on my list. Welcome to AO, and Enjoy your stay!

Daniel

JadedT
06-10-2003, 01:05 AM
Just in case you wanted a black Omega rail, I have one on its way to me. Could trade you it for your Chrome one. In NYC myself and we could just hand off if you are interested, let me know. :D

Good luck maxing out THE look for your mag. Here is my fiance's setup... Chrome and blue. Mine is all black. Maybe you ought to keep the chrome for a similar look to hers which now has an Xvalve on it, too.

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 02:08 AM
Yea I'm interested. Where do you play? Lets set something up..try for a sunday (i work every saturday :( )..do you play at cousins in hauppage or coram? If not let me know where. If we cant meet..ill sent it to ya lol.

Daniel

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 02:09 AM
How are they holding up on that I-Frame?

Daniel

WickeDKlowN
06-10-2003, 02:12 AM
That wouldnt happen to be my old body and barrel would it? ;)

Hope you like them. :)

darklord
06-10-2003, 02:18 AM
Originally posted by pbcustom98

Even though its a mech marker, I got x-valve and Ive heard some ppl have had problems with an eggo..so im going halo. Right now im planning on Blue Stickys, Blue Ule, 68/45k screw in (dunno yet), Blue Halo, Barrel Kit.

Thanks
Daniel Uh, even with the bounce from the retro action x-valve, I highly doubt you can shoot over 10-12 bps.... plus there is absolutely nothing wrong with Egg II's...my friend has one on his autococker. No doubts about it, the HALO is the fastest loader available. But do you really need the fastest loader on the not-quite-the-fastest marker? I'm just trying to save you money, bro. Although if you ever decide to move on from the mag to a better marker, the HALO would probably come in handy...

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by darklord
Uh, even with the bounce from the retro action x-valve, I highly doubt you can shoot over 10-12 bps.... plus there is absolutely nothing wrong with Egg II's...my friend has one on his autococker. No doubts about it, the HALO is the fastest loader available. But do you really need the fastest loader on the not-quite-the-fastest marker? I'm just trying to save you money, bro. Although if you ever decide to move on from the mag to a better marker, the HALO would probably come in handy...

Even if i went with an Eggo...do they have them in blue..the bling bling factor is one of the most important factors ;) So I need Blue/Black. IF they do, then Ill see which one goes better.

Daniel

darklord
06-10-2003, 01:00 PM

Even if i went with an Eggo...do they have them in blue..the bling bling factor is one of the most important factors ;) So I need Blue/Black. IF they do, then Ill see which one goes better.

Daniel You can buy a $2-3 pack of dye at a local fabric or arts supply store... get RIT dye, follow directions....

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=773912

This is Zyperion's evolution II, used RIT dye. I've dyed my HALO B red, too, following instructions. Just get a clear egg as a base, remove shells, etc. etc.

here's the thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=773912

CrazyLad
06-10-2003, 01:05 PM
For Powdercoating:

Go to the dealers forum...Theres this guy named paintballbeaver (i think thats his name) he powercoats stuff for cheap.

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 01:07 PM
I was told that if they do a bad job, the tolerances in the rail my be affected...so im looking to anno it..but its kinda expensive ont he places ive looked. and they cant anno chrome to a color so they have to strip it which is alot more expensive!!? problems!
Daniel

coolcatpete
06-10-2003, 01:19 PM
save your money and get the ule trigger and the y- fram when ever they come out

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
save your money and get the ule trigger and the y- fram when ever they come out

ULE Trigger...maybe...Y-Frame possible No. The trigger isnt angled right for the frame and it looks like its gonna be uncomfortable. I dont think the z-grip and i-frame are 2 things that should be combined. I may buy one...but its 2nd to last on my list right now.

Daniel

Ryknow
06-10-2003, 03:01 PM
Get your stuff anod and not powdercoated.. out of all the reponses and stuff in this thread I cant belive nobody has listed any place at all tog et your stuff done. Click on the link in my sig, It will take you to Xtreme Paintball, they anno now and several people on this forum have gotton their gun done. I have, I know Heat has, Datapimp gets his drops anodized there and everything. Check em out, they do great work and its a lot cheaper than many other places.

pbcustom98
06-10-2003, 06:15 PM
Thanks bro, ill definitely check them out.

Daniel

JadedT
06-11-2003, 12:41 AM
Play at Cousins Corum. I usually head out Saturdays to recover and lick my wounds on Sunday before returning to work, haha. Might head out on a Sunday if I can get enough people out. Last time was two weeks ago and I had a private field of 32 people. Previous month only had 13 guys out, so I had to play open semi with the whole other team being noobs... boring to say the least.

I'll wait til I actually have the rail in hand before making a deal with you. Need to swap pics and all. PM which neighborhood you are in.

The 03 stickies kept up. I stuck them in boiling water first thing after seeing what happened to JAM's and someone else's... Tore them slightly manhandling it off the install a micro switch, which should have gone in first anyway.

Pile & A Half
06-11-2003, 11:09 AM
Get a different drop....if you like it...get it in a different color. A gun looks a lot better than with something like your drop doesn't stand you.

Get a nice chrome omega rail...that will make it look really nice.

And get a Freak set....can't go wrong with a Freak set. If not a Freak then get a Pipe. One of those two will do their job.

pbcustom98
06-11-2003, 12:07 PM
Get a nice chrome omega rail...that will make it look really nice.

This I have already.

Get a different drop....if you like it...get it in a different color. A gun looks a lot better than with something like your drop doesn't stand you.

And what does this mean? Mostly the last part.

Barrel set is last on my list right now.

Thanks
Daniel

Cryer
06-11-2003, 12:11 PM
...Get a different drop....if you like it...get it in a different color. A gun looks a lot better than with something like your drop doesn't stand you.
And what does this mean? Mostly the last part...

He probably meant 'stand out'. In that case he's right, but since You're planning on putting other blue parts on there (right?), the drop is fine.

And you should hold off on a barrel kit until you get a ULE body. That way you wont have to change backs.

*edit- Also, you should get those Dye 'Carbon Fiber' grip panels... those would go nice with the blue/chrome you'll have goin on...

Cryer
06-11-2003, 12:15 PM

Daniel

Yeah, you can Dye them to match the ULE if you want.

When I get mine, I'm going to dye the main shells red and the rest black. It will be frickin awesome.

pbcustom98
06-11-2003, 12:36 PM
Ill consider the eggo..but i dont trust myself dying it lol..someone else can do it for me i hope!

Daniel