PDA

View Full Version : Tippmann 98 Custom E bolt

p8ntballsnowman
06-09-2003, 09:00 PM
Just looking for basic info on this trigger. Thinking of selling my mag, and buying an electric tippman.

1. What is the trigger like. How long is the pull. Is it heavy or light. What is the trigger like compared to other guns. Is it easy to walk it?

2. Can it be 2 finger. The ones i see on websites have it shown as 1 finger triggers. Will the double trigger conversion work.

3 Where is the cheapest place to buy it.

4. How reliabe is it

5. What type of batteries does it take, and how many shots per charge/battery.

paintballbeaver
06-09-2003, 09:23 PM
well if your intrested i have an e-bolt tippmann that i would trade for a mag.... lmk what you have

i like them they fire really fast for a tippmann
barely any chops ever with it like one in 2000

i havent used it in a year so i will let it go as is to you
for prolly an even up trade lmk what you have please PM OR E-MAIL me.......

p8ntballsnowman
06-10-2003, 03:45 PM
Pm'd u, and up

FalconGuy016
06-10-2003, 04:00 PM
2. Yes
4. Very

Lopy-slopy
06-10-2003, 04:59 PM
IMO tippy ebolts are kind of a waste of money, why don't you just get a hyperframe for your mag. I realy don't see why you would want to downgrade to a tippy, but to each his own. as said above me, you can add a two finger trigger and yeas it is reliable, I just don't think it's worth the money.

personman
06-10-2003, 05:51 PM
Because the Tippy E bolt would cost about the same as a brand new hyperframe, and he said he was going to sell the mag first, so obviousally he doesnt have the money for the hyperframe.

CrazyLad
06-10-2003, 06:01 PM
I also want to trade my mag and spyder for an ebolt tippy i pmed you paintball beaver