PDA

View Full Version : Little Guys Rock!

Scooter/Cootie
06-09-2003, 10:08 PM
I found this pic on FON's website. I nearly fell out of my chair when I first saw it. Way too go little dude! :cool:

I'm not 100% sure, but it looks like he's bunkering a player from the Russian Legion. If it's true, he can honestly say he's been bunkering pro players since he was like 7. :D

SlipknotX556
06-09-2003, 10:09 PM
To be exact, he is 10.

mrkbik
06-09-2003, 10:10 PM
how do you know that?

Python14
06-09-2003, 10:13 PM
He's 10 and already doing better than me? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I am already behind! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Seriously though, that'd be like wrestling a girl because if you play em like you'd play anyone else, you're gonna do something wrong and get in trouble for groping your opponent/owning a little kid with an orracle....He is the ultimate enemy because it makes you feel bad to shoot him.

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
06-09-2003, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by mrkbik
how do you know that?

Don't question his authoritii!

darklord
06-09-2003, 10:20 PM
That is AWESOME. And hilarious. :D

SlipknotX556
06-09-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
Don't question his authoritii!

Damn straight, coffey.

Evil Bob
06-09-2003, 10:34 PM
Yeah, it's easy to overlook the little players in life, they always bunker the crap out of you when you least expect it.

My moto is "always shoot the little people first."

They are usually fast and can be hard to see coming, where as the big guys are usually slow and everyone knows where they are, you can take your time wasting them once the serious opposition is gone."

-Evil Bob

-=Squid=-
06-09-2003, 10:50 PM
Thats not russion legion. That guy is using a raven mask.

DTang
06-09-2003, 11:23 PM
that guy being bunkered doesnt look a bit like a RL. Serves him right for using a gay hopper

1shot
06-09-2003, 11:30 PM
Looks like the Kid from Doc's Raiders Rookie Team. He's like a 2'8" paintball machine.

Nick
1Shot

cris8762
06-10-2003, 12:15 AM
yeah scooter that photo is crazy, my friends and i were over at my house looking thru the FON galleries when i saw this and here's how our convo went:

"holy *explitive deleted* guys, look at this!!!"

"holy *explitive deleted* man! that guy is like 3 feet tall!"

"no *explitive deleted* dude! that guy is hosed"

"how can someone that young 'ball like that?! that's *explitive deleted*ing insane!!"

"that kid could kick your *explitive deleted* sean!"

"shut up you *explitive deleted*"

"make me.......*explitive deleted*

"your mom......*explitive deleted*"

so yea that's pretty much what happened, then we went out and pinched our fingers with our markers, everyone else got bruises except me (my mag AND my impulse bounce off my finger!)

Frank (the spank)
06-10-2003, 12:30 AM
Blah...

http://home.pacbell.net/zoraks/vtp5.jpg

It was this guys first time playing and had a rental Spyder, he bunkered a tourney player, after this shot three of the dudes teammates lit him up, but it was still a great move, we all cheered him and he said he will be playing a lot more paintball from here on. :)

manike
06-10-2003, 01:16 PM
That guy is DEFINITELY not Russian Legion. Wrong goggles, wrong hopper, and wrong shirts. Sorry :)

Hucklbry
06-10-2003, 01:31 PM
That is just halarious. I hope my kid will play that well by the time he is ten. I still have seven more years of training to go, so we will see.

Quackman71
06-10-2003, 01:51 PM
Thats nice that he is a new guy bunkering an experienced player, but that looks like a pretty good example of a "Blind Fire Bunker"
Notice: The little guy does it the right way :D

mrhooie
06-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Evil Bob

beautiful :)

Bunny
06-10-2003, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by 1shot
Looks like the Kid from Doc's Raiders Rookie Team. He's like a 2'8" paintball machine.

Nick
1Shot

Darn just one inch more and he would be as big as a shocker.......:D

Slim7
06-10-2003, 02:54 PM
he is 10 and he plays for demented kidz based out of GA i believe

TigerMan
06-10-2003, 03:06 PM
If he's really ten, that's awesome. It really wouldn't suprise me though, since paintball isn't a sport where you need a great physical makeup, meaning someone his age could easily get into playing like he is.

Benfica4ever
06-10-2003, 03:34 PM
yeah, cool little guy, i am little myself...:(

Evil Bob
06-10-2003, 04:05 PM

This is mostly an inside joke, so I'll explain it a little further...

I teach weapon sparring on weds and saturdays for a TKD studio my brother works for. We use some really fun padded weapons from www.actionflex.com and padded head, hand, and chest gear, so people can really go at it pretty hard without hurting each other, it's a great stress reliever :)

In the classes I teach, we have two little guys that attend on a regular basis, 1 is 6 years old, the other is 9. I cannot tell you how funny it is to see these two little guys blind side the crap out of the older students (some in their 30's), especially when they whack one of the black belts. I jest not when I say everyone overlooks these two little guys as being not much of a challenge and ignores them until it's too late.

All my students know the above motto well, they hear it at least once a week, usually right after one of the little guys gets in behind someone and whacks them good on the back of the head.

"Always kill the little guys first."

:)

-Evil Bob

Torbo
06-10-2003, 05:35 PM
that may be the first paintball player ive ever seen who is shorter than me. :)

cris8762
06-10-2003, 09:49 PM
actionflex swords are awesome, my TKD school has like 20 of them along with foam kendo masks with face cages, sometimes when everyone is gone and we finish cleaning the school, the other employees/masters and myself go at it in 1 on 1 battles, it's hilarious!

it's hard to believe a 10 year old can play at that level of competitive paintball, he's probably mostly for the publicity a 10 year old will bring