PDA

View Full Version : Valve issue

willboy_2
06-10-2003, 01:14 AM
Well, as with many of you, i shoot a classic mag with about every upgrade possibe. I've been preparing it for primetime by buying all the necessary accessries needed to keep it shooting fast like an evolution 2( shut up, i love it), a boomstick, a ULE, an intellaframe, a flatline 3K, ect, you get the picture. Natrually a valve is on the horizon, I am looking at x-valves but came across something very interesting. I found some e-mag valves equipped with level 10 bolts for around 200$ in different places across the net. I don't care that it is stainless steel, i actually need the backweight ,plus i like the e-mag logo. Wound this fit in my gun?( do keep in mind i have a ULE). I know i will need a new sear assembly, now here is my biggest question!, what sear assembly do I need ? Pease respond as quickly as you can., thanks very much, Willboy

boy-fa
06-10-2003, 07:47 AM
i think it will work....
this kid has a e mag valve in his marker...take a look.
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86655

see if that hlps you...his gun has the emag valve on there...and somewhere on the thread he talks about how he likes it better then the retro he had...LOOK LOL.

xen_100
06-10-2003, 01:01 PM
if you have a classic valve body rail, you need a classic sear and sear pin. (you should have one in your gun now. you can just use that one.) the only thing you have to change is the on/off pin. the emag uses a .712" pin you need a .750" for the classic rail.

ignatz
06-10-2003, 01:27 PM
I think the EMag valve also uses a quad-oring on top of the on/off that's different from the RT Valve's setup (or X Valve). I've read where others use the quad-oring with no problems.