http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dl...&category=16048

Hexis
06-10-2003, 09:48 AM
Anyone know how to link correctly? ;)

(you link is borked)

Duke Henry
06-10-2003, 09:52 AM
Try this:

http://listings.ebay.com/pool2/plistings/list/all/category16048/index.html?from=R13

However, a specific auction would be helpful...

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 11:46 AM
uhh...sorry. Mabe I didnt highlight the whole thing. Gimme 1 minute and I will fix it right up.

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 11:48 AM
Well, im sorry. Thats the exact link, here just click on this one and then click it from there. Sorry about that.

http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?threadid=251184

Duke Henry
06-10-2003, 12:03 PM
Real link then:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=3612760166&category=16048

Koosh
06-10-2003, 12:09 PM
Well considering the guy has 411 POSITIVE feedbacks, I assuming he won't rip you off... He probably just put "autococker" in there to get hits when people searched for that...

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by TheFlamingKoosh
Well considering the guy has 411 POSITIVE feedbacks, I assuming he won't rip you off... He probably just put "autococker" in there to get hits when people searched for that...

I didnt say that, its just how stupid he is. Did you read the whole thing? On top of that, that angel is HAGGARD! And why did my link work?

WickeDKlowN
06-10-2003, 12:20 PM
I thin he just dosn't know what hes talking about. like mabey since yu don't have to cock it, he thinks its an autococker.

At frst I thought it was just to get hits, but you usually put those at the end, and not after everytime you say the item in the description.

and the two protrusions on the front underneath the barrel that I think are volumizers, but not positive
lmao

And what the hell is up with the DYE barrel? It looks a bit ghetto to me.

CrazyLad
06-10-2003, 01:13 PM
Im pretty sure he just put autococker there so that his gun would show up if someone typed in autococker for the search....:rolleyes:

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 01:36 PM
No he didnt, and the fact that autococker isnt the reason I posted it, mabe if you actually read and stopped being a stupid post whore noob. Did you even read the thing, or were you to busy hurredly posting a reply to everything you can? He even reffered to it as a Dark Angel Autococker throughout the antire auction, and in fact its not even an autococker. The barrel is broken in half! He doesnt have any idea what he is talking about! Why dont you read the auction next time before opening your mouth.

Carnage
06-10-2003, 01:42 PM
Barrel is prolly has to be glued

CrazyLad
06-10-2003, 01:42 PM
male PMS!!!!!!

Cryer
06-10-2003, 02:16 PM
The lcd worked when I first got this. I could cycle through the menu, start the timer, etc. But it won't turn on anymore, I assume the battery died
Also the dye barrel may not need to be glued together, I just assumed that it did because it falls out if you tip it forward.

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 02:31 PM
Originally posted by Ascreennam3
male PMS!!!!!!

Stupid post whore.. :rolleyes:

Hexis
06-10-2003, 02:32 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

Stupid post whore.. :rolleyes:

Heh...

Pot, Kettle, Black?

breg
06-10-2003, 02:33 PM
Gee, squid calling someone a post whore when he has more posts than the guy he calling a post whore.
Now, that was funnier than the E-Bay funny

Hexis
06-10-2003, 03:10 PM
breg, I think we are seeing the results of teenagers being allowed on the internet without supervision. ;)

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 03:16 PM
LOL...Im a post whore because my count is higher? Did you not notice the fact the the entire screen was previously littered with his name, full of worthless replies? I wouldnt have said anything, if it werent for the fact that both of my threads were replied to by that person, both spouting off useless information. For the most part I build on the conversation by not opening my porthole with useless jargon.

Hexis - The teenage reference? Please...thats just a copout because you cant come up with a better comeback. Doesnt seem to me like the "teenagers" are the problem. If you like Shartley can vouge for my maturity level :rolleyes: Sounds like you need to grow up.

Paintchucker
06-10-2003, 03:22 PM
In the EBay Guy's Defense, you all did see up at the very top of the ad where it says "ACE PAWN SHOP"... How many qualified airsmiths do you know down at the local Pawn Shop? It is just another gun to him...

Now, -=Squid=- on the other hand ... Not quite sure what his excuse is. ROFLMAO...

Hexis
06-10-2003, 03:46 PM
SHartley can vouch all he wants for you. It doesn't change your posts here.

I stand by my Pot, Kettle, Black comment, I believe it's very true.

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 03:54 PM
Apparently you havent read the entire thread. Looks like im off to make good use of the ignore feature.

battlegroup
06-10-2003, 04:04 PM
I don't know about you, but it looks to me like that gun is freshly sanded I.E. STOLEN and anno removed to hide the identity. I would like to see the serial numbers on that gun.

Just the fact that someone sold it to a pawn shop and he is selling it with no reserve tells me he didn't pay much for it.

breg
06-10-2003, 04:07 PM
Originally posted by Hexis
breg, I think we are seeing the results of teenagers being allowed on the internet without supervision. ;)
Damn Skippy.
And, I can't count the number of times I've done a search on EBay for Mag, and come up with AngelMagAutococker. That, and maybe he didn't honestly know what it is. Squid, remember, we were ALL newbies at one point.
Breg

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 04:12 PM
No crap breg, why dont you go flame the other countless amounts of funny ebay things? Did youread it? If you dont think its funny then you are a robot.

WARPED1
06-10-2003, 07:22 PM
It's a listing from a pawn shop. They don't have a clue what they have. Chances of being ripped off by this seller? Slim to none, slim just left town.

SIGSays
06-10-2003, 08:43 PM
he said:
I have have been told that this is probably a 2000 model, that the gun does indeed have 2 volumizers, and that this is a WDP and not a WPD as I repeatedly misspelled. Good thing I can spell "angel" or no one would have found it. Also the dye barrel may not need to be glued together, I just assumed that it did because it falls out if you tip it forward. ***Thanx to mrscorcher and speciaik040 for the info***

lol...dye barrel lol

deathstalker
06-10-2003, 08:43 PM
I didnt say that, its just how stupid he is. Did you read the whole thing? On top of that, that angel is HAGGARD! And why did my link work?
Apparently, YOU didn't read it.:rolleyes:

Originally posted by broker-ace
I'm by no means an expert in the paintball field so if I have given the wrong information in the listing, feel free to email me and I will fix it quickly.
Open mouth, insert foot.

Miscue
06-10-2003, 10:20 PM
-=Squid=- : Cool it or be banned.

RT pRo AuToMaG
06-10-2003, 11:30 PM
Originally posted by battlegroup
I don't know about you, but it looks to me like that gun is freshly sanded I.E. STOLEN and anno removed to hide the identity. I would like to see the serial numbers on that gun.

Just the fact that someone sold it to a pawn shop and he is selling it with no reserve tells me he didn't pay much for it.

It's not sanded, they have a pic of the serial number on the auction site :rolleyes:

http://www.acepawnshop.com/acewestphotos/angel3.jpg

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 11:42 PM
What in the hell is everyone ganging up on me for? And please actually answer, rather be a smart ***.

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 12:27 AM
We pick on you -=Squid=- because more times than not you say something stupid. Or in this case, jump to conclusions before you know the whole story, or even read the ad good.:rolleyes:
Kids today............

*Edit* Spelling is your friend!

deathstalker
06-11-2003, 12:37 AM
What in the hell is everyone ganging up on me for? And please actually answer, rather be a smart ***.
Because you are acting like a 14 year old jerk. You try to convince people that this seller is "stupid" because of his inaccuracies in his listing. You yell at other AO'ers because you are convinced they didn't read the description, even though you clearly demonstrated that YOU YOURSELF DID NOT READ THE ENTIRE LISTING. You continue to act like a jerk even when the overwhelming majority of posters here have told you that you are wrong. Be a man, suck it up, and admit you were wrong.

Apparently, you don't understand what happens at a pawn shop. If you did, you would realize that every day, people bring in things about which the owner/employees know nothing. The seller clearly states that he is trying to provide as accurate a description as possible, including numerous, high res pics, and asks people to correct him if he has made an error. He was corrected on a few things, including the ones you think make you so smart for pointing out, and revised the listing accordingly.

Even now, you're too wrapped up in yourself to understand that you are wrong. You even use language that the filter catches, demonstrating your immaturity. Considering you didn't even read the whole auction listing, you probably won't get past the first two sentences of THIS post. Teenagers...

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 08:07 AM
I will NOT admit I am wrong when I am right. The point to this thread was "humor" because the seller did not know what he had, and his description was funny. This is no different than any of the other countless threads featuring humorous ebay ads. The initial response sparking the whole "you didnt read it" thing, came from ascreename. I said it to him because he gave me the ol rolleyes and said that the seller only put autococker in the name for the search to pick up on the word, which in fact he did not. Am I the ONLY one who noticed that ascreenname had JUST replied to nearly every single thread in friendly corner and paintball talk? Every reply being about 3 words, and not even partaining to the topic. Jeez, stupid people sure are dangerous in large masses :rolleyes: Never did I say that the seller was stupid...but cmon, the "inacuracies" are funny! I didnt post this thing to belittle the seller! Again, looks like somebody didnt read the whole thread as most of the people in here are quoting funny remarks from the ebay ad. Im not even going to get into it with "WARPED1" after a previous dispute has pretty much finalized how I feel about his mindset :rolleyes: I dont think im gonna bother closing this thread, because apprently, and I didnt know it, im a post whore, and I cant possibly live to lose these numbers! :rolleyes: This to me is a matter of noticing something everyone else did not... Oh, my spelling is bad?:confused:

OldSchoolMag
06-11-2003, 12:21 PM
Congratulations, Squid, you have just acquired the very first internet aneurysm. Please, don't claim you were not trying to insult the seller, and when you do something like that, and people stick up for someone, the best way to deal with it (and the most tactful, too) would probably be to say you were sorry, not explode in a ball of teenage angst towards other forum members, and especially a moderator, unless you happen to be a glutton for punishment, though your whiney self defense now proves that you can't stomach it. Please, just smile, punch a pillow, and let it go. Thank you.

OSM

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by OldSchoolMag
Congratulations, Squid, you have just acquired the very first internet aneurysm. Please, don't claim you were not trying to insult the seller, and when you do something like that, and people stick up for someone, the best way to deal with it (and the most tactful, too) would probably be to say you were sorry, not explode in a ball of teenage angst towards other forum members, and especially a moderator, unless you happen to be a glutton for punishment, though your whiney self defense now proves that you can't stomach it. Please, just smile, punch a pillow, and let it go. Thank you.

OSM

Lol. This is funny, now im stupid because im a teenager. God I hate being a teen and I hate most teens, for this exact reason. People are so stereotypical towards teens in general, its sad really. god I cant wait till im 21 :rolleyes: What exactly am I whining about? Why would I punch a pillow, or even be mad? Its the internet! I usually post usefull information, try to be nice, comical, but this is ridiculous. Jeez. :p :confused: :eek: ;) :D :) :( :p (nice array of smiles just to show my teenage rebellion towards the situation :rolleyes: ) Is it just me or is AO turning into PBN? Nobody gets along with anybody, everything has to be a debate.

OldSchoolMag
06-11-2003, 12:37 PM
Squid, we were telling you that you were behaving quite immaturely, or rather acting your age. If being a teenager were the culprit, AO would probably not allow anyone under the age of 20. You were being crass and rude, and that is typically how teenagers act, including your epileptic menagerie of smiles and insults. You were not trying to be nice, you were insulting the seller of the item, and then other members of the forum who didn't share your opinion. The only one on here not getting along with nearly everybody seems to be you, Squid.

OSM

Also, Squid, I'm 16 myself.

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 12:38 PM
:rolleyes:

Hexis
06-11-2003, 12:51 PM
...including your epileptic menagerie of smiles and insults.

Love that line, OldSchool. Well written.

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 12:55 PM
......... including your epileptic menagerie of smiles and insults. Still giggling over that one...........

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 12:55 PM
Jeez...oldschool can right. How have I insulted the seller any more than the people quoting him, or any more than OTHER people that post ebay links featuring humorous ads? This is quite funny, especially as warped1 is over 30 if I Recall, and is quite the immature one...Anyone ever try to do business with him?

Automaggot68
06-11-2003, 02:18 PM
.......If I had a catchy 'Ban Him'-pic, I think I'd have posted mine too, Heehee. People are funny. Poke at them long enough and they snap. :: plays with furby::

Edit:: Spelling IS your friend! And he sure CAN RIGHT , heeheeheeheeheeheehee.

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 02:23 PM
Not over 30, I am 30. I only didn't sell to you because you sounded shifty.
Read my feedback. I have 1 person on my ignore list. Guess who it is? I have to click on a link to read his posts.

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 02:35 PM
Odd how me and warped1 talk on AIM sometimes, however, I was shifty? You were the one who wouldnt mail me the gun for days. I offered to paypal you the money that second, and you can ship when you can...how is that shifty? Oh, right, lol...whoops, btw, im not a dumb person, nor do I not know that write would have been proper. I am sorry that I made a mistake :rolleyes: ooo im ignored...yay. God I hate people.

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 02:44 PM
I had no idea you were Turtlemystery (just forgot i guess)as well. You were shifty to me, you wanted me to ship to some other address than your actual address, and I just felt uneasy about the whole thing. Maybe you're not, but first impressions last forever.

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 02:53 PM
bah...oh well, just wanted it shipped to my grandmas factory because it would be easier, that way it would arrive with all the typical ups stuff we order straight to her order. Oh well. bah. everyone else is just a bunch of rookie cookies.

Hexis
06-11-2003, 02:53 PM
WARPED1, I don't think you need to defend yourself. No one that reads even a part of this thread will take that guy seriously.

devildog
06-11-2003, 02:55 PM
how come you called ascreename a newbie post whore, when youve only been on 1 month longer and have almost twice his posts, well 1/4 his posts?

and i dont think you realize how immature you are acting, maybe you should read the whole thread again, nobody cares about the ebay auction, eveyone is ganging up on you cause you are acting like you know everything and you own the world, and no one can tell you you are wrong (typical teenager, its not a stereotype, all teenagers are like that, you just proved it)

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 02:56 PM
lol...that guy? Im being referred to as "that guy" now? ;p This is priceless. Why dont you go review the thread. By the way, he doesnt have to because he thought I was somebody else, or something, I am officially un-ignored and we are officially cool. Everyone else is, here this, a rookie....cookie.

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 02:57 PM
Upon rereading this thread, it has been blown out of proportion, really. So maybe he thought the ebay thing was funny, and we thought it was dumb. Whatever. Who really cares? Not me. Forgive and forget is my motto........

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 02:58 PM
Thanks man, again, half the things people have said I did, never were done :rolleyes: