PDA

View Full Version : Tom Kaye Read This Plese!!

slasherdan
06-10-2003, 01:18 PM
Hey Tom,

Our group talked to you at the Sam's Big Game. You mentioned that we should post something here to start a talk about Shatner 2: The Wrath of Tom.

You mentioned that we could help you set up shop when we get out there on Friday morning and possibly crash in your bunker.

Please post here or e-mail us at [email protected] and I'll pass word along to everyone on my team. Seeing how we were some of the first to register for the game, we should be on your team with out a problem.

Hope to hear from you soon!!

AGD
06-10-2003, 02:56 PM
You guys should request your own bunk house NOW! I will be staying at a hotel in Bingamton becasue we have other stuff to do at the event like a Trekie convention.

AGD

slasherdan
06-10-2003, 03:04 PM
That's not cool .... :-)

DyNasTy
06-10-2003, 03:50 PM
Shut down by the T-man booyah! :p

AGD
06-10-2003, 06:10 PM
Ah that came out completely wrong. What I meant was that we are not going to have our own bunkhouse like I thought. There should be an AO bunkhouse that you guys setup. I am not going to be camping that weekend.

Sorry,

AGD

Nobody077
06-10-2003, 10:52 PM
:D Toms afraid of the dark:D LOL
When it gets dark he leaves the game and heads for the nearest TV and Diet Coke, then shows up early the next day to find his team TP'ed Budd Orr's team headquarters. (Oh that was at WarLords:) )

pbzmag
06-10-2003, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Nobody077
:D Toms afraid of the dark:D LOL
When it gets dark he leaves the game and heads for the nearest TV and Diet Coke, then shows up early the next day to find his team TP'ed Budd Orr's team headquarters. (Oh that was at WarLords:) )

Was that at the Mag v. Cocker senario?

Jerhew
06-11-2003, 12:49 AM
no camping?
awe
well you better still hang out with us at the bonfire...
i never got to participate in the o-ring discussion
i've heard it's very enlightening:D

AutomagRT1483
06-11-2003, 12:57 AM
Me and automagfreek will be camping. :D Can we help set up shop on Friday morning too??? PLEASE!:)

Star_Base_CGI
06-11-2003, 09:39 AM
I am staying in a bunkhouse but I am wary about hazing. So I have not requested to be in the AAO bunkhouse.

Nobody077
06-11-2003, 02:41 PM
Ya Pbz that was the mag-vs-cockers game last December.

Star_Base_CGI
06-11-2003, 07:21 PM
Goto http://spplat.com for registration details on camping at EMR. Once your signed up your eligable for a Bunkhouse. Where we will be partying it up.

I think fires are prohibited for good reasonbut I belive they have a designated Bonfire area.

slasherdan
07-27-2003, 07:16 PM
We're renting a cabin that's about 10 minutes from the park. Maybe we'll throw a party for those who will be camping!!

Tom!!! My crew is still interested in helping you set up shop at the field. If you need help at the convention let me know. I can always runs errands for you while you walk around and smooze with the locals.

Yes, I sucking up... I just don't know why!!!

Maybe it's because Tom's is still God. Dating back to the early 90's when I'd team up with him at Sam's.

AGD
07-28-2003, 12:01 AM
We are not bringing the big booth so we don't really need help setting up. If you get a bunkhouse for the AO group I will for sure come by for a visit!!

AGD

AutomagRT1483
07-28-2003, 12:03 AM
Dont forget to make your rounds in the campsites TK, I'll be in there with automagfreek. ;)

Prairie
07-28-2003, 12:17 AM
Tom, you staying at the colonial brick inn?

That's where my mom always stays (she loves to go to emr) when I go up to camp...