PDA

View Full Version : Can someone do X-Mag vs. NYX Trixie???

No sKiLLz
06-10-2003, 02:02 PM
I can do a comparison, but not till my friend gets his...oh, sometime around 2010. If someone already has both, or access to both, I would LOVE to see this. :D

Cyberious
06-10-2003, 02:17 PM
I could do X-Mag versus:

Dark Angel
EMag
Automag RT
Automag RetroValve
FreeFlow Cocker
VM-68
Nelspot007
PointZero model 83 (It is a little embarassing but got this one year for getting PB2X)
Tracerr Pump
PGP
Already did Angel Speed.

No sKiLLz
06-10-2003, 02:33 PM
I was reading your angel speed one which prompted me to start this thread. I'm lucky so far, I haven't seen any other NYX trixies out here in SoCal, but I would like to do the NYX guyz a favor for making such a sick marker and being so cool about shipping and customer service. I used to have an X-mag on order until I couldn't stand waiting anymore, so I got the NYX as a substitute. I would kind of like to know that I made a good choice, so I was hoping someone could give me a apples to apples comparison about my Trixie and the X-monkey.

Cyberious
06-10-2003, 02:39 PM
I tried one out that was owned by a pro that shouldn't own one due to sponsorships. It was pretty impressive. THe trigger was mad fast. You could probably get an X-Mag trigger that short and light but unless you had the Hybrid mode blocked out on the X-mag it would be very tournament illegal. I can't give you alot of info because I only tried it for a game. I was impressed though.

No sKiLLz
06-10-2003, 03:20 PM
Hmm. See, I love my NYX, but I have never picked up the X-mag. I guess I may have to reply to my own thread once war bucks gets his X. :(