PDA

View Full Version : Evil Omen?

XVFrontplayer
06-10-2003, 04:02 PM
Whats up with this gun. Has anyone shot it? Have you seen someone play with it? Does anyone know where to buy it?:confused:

OutRage86
06-10-2003, 04:41 PM
Got to play around with one at the NPPL super 7 , overall its basically like an autococker with a Spyder Espirit Frame. It has some weird feed on it , its like side feed and then theres these little paddle like things that flick the balls into the breech. It shot pretty fast without paint or air.The gun being made by Evil, just brings the whole gun down...

XVFrontplayer
06-10-2003, 05:09 PM
thanks. but does the trigger feal like a espirt or an impulse

hitmanng
06-10-2003, 11:34 PM
I have and love my Omen. I do not however wish to repost this info over and over again. Check out this post and let me know if you have an specific questions.
Hitmanng
http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=86235

Crazy
06-11-2003, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by OutRage86
The gun being made by Evil, just brings the whole gun down...

why would you say that? Evil makes stand up products.

CpSuPeRkId
06-11-2003, 12:39 AM
evil makes garbage products if u ask me. only their paint is good because its really made by rps. their impy bolts AND cocker bolts had to be recalled because they caused SOOO much blowback that paintballs couldnt even feed. if u put a couple balls in a high rised impy and shoot it, the paintballs fly 2 feet into the air. their first run of pipes had messed up honing too. i just dont think they have enough experience to make quality products considering they havent been out that long. the evil omen does rip though. i saw one at a local cpsa tourney and that mofo ripped like crazy. it also couldnt chop because of the feed system it has. it was closed bolt and looked like it shot like a cocker but was loud like a spyder. if it was around 250 bucks it would sell like crazy but at the current price its nothing compared to a stock impy or bushy.

Crazy
06-11-2003, 12:33 PM
so the first run was recalled, like 90% of first run paintball products are... and experience? it's pmi here, i think they know what's up.

S.S Bandit1
06-11-2003, 12:55 PM
I dont think the new evil omens are very good. They had a pretty bad review in facefull.

Athius
06-11-2003, 01:33 PM
i once considered buyin one cuz well i really like PMI. My first marker was a piranha and i loved it allot but then got a mag and well i love it more than my piranha which i sold it a while ago.

hey hitman make a video of u shooting your omen and another one showing how that feedin thing works.