PDA

View Full Version : Sneaky's PGP Finally Came

sneakyhacker420
06-10-2003, 07:31 PM
after 2 weeks of waiting for it to come in the mail, it finally came today!

i am assuming that it got lost in shipping and was then found, cause priority mail from CT usually doesnt take 2 weeks...

the best of all was that the seller unexpectedly included a free holster for it :D

i also bid on and won a barrel extension and velocity adjuster to go with it :D

here it is :cool:

sneakyhacker420
06-10-2003, 07:32 PM
other side :p

Brak
06-10-2003, 08:30 PM
DUDE WHY DIDNT YOU GET A PT EXTREME THEY R0X!!!

haha, nice, i like the barrel extension, and you got balls playing anywhere with a PGP

CrazyLad
06-10-2003, 08:54 PM
thats cool..This fat kid used to play with a pgp one time...wasnt very good though.We bunkered him pretty quick

EsPo
06-10-2003, 09:07 PM
ahh pgp.. the most useless piece of equipment ever :D ;)

Jazzman
06-10-2003, 09:15 PM
aww, don't be hatin' on the peeg! :D

Seriously, these things are a whole lot of fun. It's getting much more difficult to find pump games these days, which is unfortunate. On the other hand, there's nothing quite like walking out onto a field surrounded by electros with nothing but a PGP and a wicked grin. :cool:

WARPED1
06-10-2003, 09:23 PM
Originally posted by EsPo
ahh pgp.. the most useless piece of equipment ever :D ;) You, my friend, are an a$$.
PGP was my first gun ever, shoots darts. Recently I played with one in open class, on a sup air field. I bunkered a guy with an Angel, and a guy with an Intimicrap, I mean Intimidator. They cried.

sneakyhacker420
06-10-2003, 09:31 PM
i go for the hell of it and i've bunkered multiple people with $500+ guns

its just fun to see their expression when they see youy running around with a pgp

i snap shot a guy in the hand with my pump mag 2 weeks ago

he was whining like a little noob, and he was on one of the local teams that played at the field i went to... it was great!

i'm actually thinking of going into stock class play soon...

and brak, i got plenty of balls to play with a pump... hehe... its rec ball, you gotta entertain yourself :p

*ArKfEaR*
06-10-2003, 09:40 PM
Originally posted by WARPED1
I bunkered a guy with an Angel, and a guy with an Intimicrap, I mean Intimidator. They cried.

Then you woke up ...;)

and then even your realized that it is even impossible to do in a dream too. :p

POS!

seizurepants
06-10-2003, 09:53 PM
nothing quite like walking out onto a field surrounded by electros with nothing but a PGP and a wicked grin.

roping someone with e mag and is a great satisfaction but there is non better then bunkering someone with a pgp

and it's good for night games light and maneuverable

WARPED1
06-10-2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*

Then you woke up ...;)

POS! Not at the same time! I'm not that good. Two differen't games. I have it on VHS somewhere.

sneakyhacker420
06-10-2003, 10:27 PM
pic for my signature

Quickling
06-11-2003, 08:57 AM
hahahah cool to see another PGP player out there. Just be carefull shooting electro owners... I shot out an angel guy once with a quick snap shot, the next game he bunkered me with a TON of unnecessary shots.... grrr... idiots gota make up for the fact that a 20year old gun that cost less then some cases of paint shot out them and there 1200 dollar crap

cphilip
06-11-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by sneakyhacker420
pic for my signature

Nope! think again... its over 35K now.... downsize that.

nerobro
06-11-2003, 10:22 AM
Heh, most useless peice of equipment ever eh? I got 4 flag pulls at Skyball carryoiong one of those. and even provided cover fire for my back guy with one ;-) Do not underestimate the power of a determined player with a stock gun.

sneakyhacker420
06-11-2003, 10:41 AM
Originally posted by cphilip

Nope! think again... its over 35K now.... downsize that.

im talking about the picture that comes up when you click one of the picture links in my profile :)

sneakyhacker420
06-11-2003, 10:42 AM
Originally posted by nerobro
Do not underestimate the power of a determined player with a stock gun.

right on brotha!

j.t.
06-11-2003, 11:41 AM
My PGP :D :D

Quickling
06-11-2003, 12:13 PM
there pics of my pump PGP floating around here somewhere, but I am buying another PGP to convert to smei-auto using cocker pnuematics :) will be much fun :D

sneakyhacker420
06-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by j.t.
My PGP :D :D

is that really your pgp or did you just have fun with duct tape?

magmonkey
06-11-2003, 03:25 PM
come on guys Old school sheridan pumps rock

I have 2 pg bolt actions and 2 pgps (one converted to semi)

every once in a while I put down the emag for them and I

have so much fun playing stock, it is just a different

expierence.... Not to take anything away from chucking

sick strings of paint with the emag, but like I said it is

great to just get out there every once in a while and mess

around with them. plus they are fun to collect.

FreshmanBob
06-11-2003, 03:40 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*

Then you woke up ...;)

POS!

Dude I've bunkered angels and the like with my pgp, it's more a matter of balls and circumstance.

athomas
06-11-2003, 04:25 PM
I've had a lot of fun playing with my PGP even lately against high powered semis.

It's just another elimination if you shoot out someone when you are using an emag. When you are shooting a PGP its bragging rights.

The PGP is very accurate. I can hold my own quite well with mine. Its equiped with a zero force quick release bolt, quick change CO2, and a velocity adjustor. Its very easy to use and very quick.

shartley
06-11-2003, 04:30 PM
PGPs are quite alright in my book. I have one in my shop right now for grip work. Palmers got a hold of it first though. ;) I have been thinking of getting a couple for a while now.

EsPo
06-11-2003, 04:41 PM
You, my friend, are an a$$.
PGP was my first gun ever, shoots darts. Recently I played with one in open class, on a sup air field. I bunkered a guy with an Angel, and a guy with an Intimicrap, I mean Intimidator. They cried.
you my friend.. cant take a joke. it seems like AO is getting more and more of you insecure people who need to rip on the person who points out the something wrong with something you own....

oh well.. ;) = joke.. remember that next time eh?

j.t.
06-11-2003, 05:07 PM
is that really your pgp or did you just have fun with duct tape?
I was jus fooling around with the duct tape.:D I did try shooting it though. The two barrels came unaligned after a couple shots and everything started falling off (what a surprise :rolleyes: ) . :(

WARPED1
06-11-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by EsPo

you my friend.. cant take a joke. it seems like AO is getting more and more of you insecure people who need to rip on the person who points out the something wrong with something you own....

oh well.. ;) = joke.. remember that next time eh? I didn't see the smiley, my apologies.

EsPo
06-11-2003, 08:14 PM
I didn't see the smiley, my apologies.
dont be sorry.. im the jerkface here.. and we all know that :D

sneakyhacker420
06-11-2003, 11:38 PM
now, now, espo needs some time with luvin' lamb, so leave him alone :rolleyes:

;)

muirtach
06-11-2003, 11:46 PM
mmm... PGP's and 'mags. I ended up playing with a PGP all through my first scenario. My marker broke down and I borrowed it from a friend. That was also the day I decided to go AGD.

Thordic
06-12-2003, 08:14 AM
PGP barrel extensions are pretty crappy, they have a tendency to not line up perfectly, which can create barrel breaks and/or shots that don't go where you want them.

The short barrel on a PGP is all you need :)

And for all those stock-haters, stock class speedball is the coolest thing you will EVER witness.