PDA

View Full Version : building a good mag

madaz
06-10-2003, 09:59 PM
my old 68 mag needs a upgrade and after seeing my friends with a L10 and a center flag eltro grip and it humps and i love it!! now i was thinking of geting this stuff for my mag.what u guys think?

.eltro grip center flag grip.

.omega rail/new milled slug body.can u buy a emag body or something and will it fit my mag?(any surggestions on bodys)

.Lx bolt

.i need a new tank what would be a few good tanks to buy???

.whats the best frount grip u guys have seen????

.my friend does not have a prob with his 8 hole mod reg with his grip so is there any real need to have a retro or a x valve

jaylock33
06-10-2003, 10:03 PM
Other than the eight hole voiding the warranty there's no problem with it if it works well. I would think the x valve would work better.

iownamag
06-11-2003, 07:24 AM
i would go with an x valve, or if you don't want to spend that much try to trade your classic valve and much less money to someone with a retro who is intending to buy an x valve (if you do a search for "retro valve" you will find plenty such people), I played with my classic and thought it was great, but then a friend let me borrow his retro valve and it was so insane, if I were you though I wouldn't get a new valve before buying the new centerflag board that goes up to 20 bps, otherwise the 13 bps wont be taking advantage of your valve. I have a cocker with uprsing now, and the new board, and it is sweet! :D