PDA

View Full Version : Jack Osbourne has an angel.

Skoad
06-10-2003, 10:06 PM
Just saw a new episode of the Osbournes and saw jack with a angel of some sort, looked ir3'ish or speed'ish blue dust or something.

just thought i'd let ya know ;)

GT
06-10-2003, 10:10 PM
there are more than a few celebs that have angel's.

jb

SIGSays
06-10-2003, 10:13 PM
if your fat rich and gay of course you'll have an angel... and still not play

Frank (the spank)
06-10-2003, 10:14 PM
Damnit I was just about to post this!!!!!!!! lol

GT
06-10-2003, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays
if your fat rich

dood that is alot of paintball players, lol!

jb

MayAMonkeyBeYourPinata
06-10-2003, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by SIGSays

Well I'm none of those so i guess no angels for me

Recon by Fire
06-10-2003, 10:27 PM
Jack Osbourne play paintball? That wuss would crie like a stuck pig (which he resembles) if he got hit! I love Ozzie but damn he should have bit the heads off of his children :)

Frank (the spank)
06-10-2003, 10:47 PM
From my digital camera taking a pic of my TV that has a TiVo thats paused, lol

I wanna see him light up Kelly with it, lol

Nick O time
06-10-2003, 10:58 PM
i think someone in the Osbourne house just went blind in one eye.

Ultimator
06-10-2003, 11:02 PM
That's a CnC iR3

Clockwork_Orange
06-10-2003, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Recon by Fire
Jack Osbourne play paintball? That wuss would crie like a stuck pig (which he resembles) if he got hit! I love Ozzie but damn he should have bit the heads off of his children

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D

Upgrade your grey matter 'cause 1 day it may matter!!!

JesseB
06-10-2003, 11:27 PM
I think it's a dark look at the volumizer...

He actually plays I saw it in a mag a yaer or two ago

-=Squid=-
06-10-2003, 11:45 PM
Thats a dark ir3, 12vt rev, and what looks like a nitro duck tank. I doubt hes any good but oh well. Sadly I too was gonna post this.

P.S. I tivo to and it rocks the casbah!

Clockwork_Orange
06-10-2003, 11:50 PM
Jack Osbourne with an Angel is like Porky's Revenge meets paintball!!!

Ov3rmind
06-11-2003, 12:41 AM
He prolly just uses it to shoot houses and stuff too. Makes me depressed.

madfoo
06-11-2003, 12:42 AM
lol you guys are all haters! :p

Frank (the spank)
06-11-2003, 12:46 AM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
P.S. I tivo to and it rocks the casbah!

Excellent Clash refference. :)

Clockwork_Orange
06-11-2003, 12:49 AM
I would love to see a Jack Osbourne vs Rosie O'Donnell 1 on 1 paintball match... Rosie would open up a can of whoop a$$ on him!:D

B00bzor
06-11-2003, 01:29 AM

new mission:
the fatter i get the close to an angel it get :)

PsychoBaller
06-11-2003, 03:52 AM
Well hey.... as long as Shatner is pimping an Xmag..... He is bigger than Jack Osbourne..... I hate those kids.... so spoiled. Need to have their ACE's whopped a couple times by normal people.

Webmaster
06-11-2003, 09:43 AM
Wew - you guys must all have been playing for only a year or so...

Several years ago, Jack and Ozzy appeared in ads for warped sports.

Jack was younger at the time - but liked to play - dunno if thats still the case - but I guess so if he has his gun out.

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 09:48 AM
Originally posted by Webmaster
Wew - you guys must all have been playing for only a year or so...

Several years ago, Jack and Ozzy appeared in ads for warped sports.

Jack was younger at the time - but liked to play - dunno if thats still the case - but I guess so if he has his gun out.

I remember that! Year 99! lol. I was going through my fields old magazines and found that. I scanned it and have a copy of it somewhere...

SIGSays
06-11-2003, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by Frank (the spank)
From my digital camera taking a pic of my TV that has a TiVo thats paused, lol

I wanna see him light up Kelly with it, lol

awww chubby fingers.....

lol and i said rich fat and gay.. you gotta be all 3 and a celeb at the same time...

xrancid_milkx
06-11-2003, 10:43 AM
I remember him and ozzie were in a diablo ad in one of my older paintball magizines. I'll go get them out of the closet and look for it.

CrazyLad
06-11-2003, 10:59 AM
i saw thaT LAST night and was gonna post it..Looks like you beat me to it

bornl33t
06-11-2003, 01:58 PM
Jack is in rehab for drug and alcohol abuse.....

Frank (the spank)
06-11-2003, 02:12 PM
he's a spoiled rich kid and acts like one, I would to!

His sister... good god.. she takes it to a new level.. I REALLY wanna see Jack light up his sister with a hot angel.. just imagine 5 feet away to the back of the head walking the trigger on an angel chronoing at say... 350FPS..

Yeah.. heh heh.. yeah... sure that would give paintball a bad name, but damn.. wouldn't that be worth it? LOL

Clockwork_Orange
06-11-2003, 02:17 PM
Jack needs to be put in a no holds barred electric cage match with a demented gorilla, so he can get some sense knocked into him...:D

Evil Bob
06-11-2003, 02:26 PM
Both Jack and Ozzy played quite a bit in the late 90's, both shot custom angels. Ozzy doesn't play anymore due to his advancing illness which prevents him from being able to hold a marker steady. Jack still plays.

Sorry guys, all your hate mongering sounds more like petty jealousy.

-Evil Bob

Skoad
06-11-2003, 03:48 PM
what the hell is your guys problem!?

just because someone has money (or family has money) means he can't buy an expensive paintball gun? wtf kind of logic is that.

And the fat jokes...i have seen guys that could eat 3 jack osbournes playing paintball.

hate someone you don't know because they may be more "well off" than you....very nice fellas.

PaInTbAlLeR476
06-11-2003, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Skoad

just because someone has money (or family has money) means he can't buy an expensive paintball gun? wtf kind of logic is that.

And the fat jokes...i have seen guys that could eat 3 jack osbournes playing paintball.

hate someone you don't know because they may be more "well off" than you....very nice fellas.

so so true.

tranman
06-11-2003, 04:04 PM
I'm sure Ozzy worked very very hard to get where he's at now, to make his life and his family's lives better. It isn't that easy to make it in the music industry, a lot of work has to be put into it.

Ultimator
06-11-2003, 04:35 PM
I don't hate the guy, but don't say he isn't spoiled or he isn't a brat because god knows just as well as you and I do that he is.

thecavemankevin
06-11-2003, 05:50 PM
Originally posted by Clockwork_Orange
I would love to see a Jack Osbourne vs Rosie O'Donnell 1 on 1 paintball match... Rosie would open up a can of whoop a$$ on him!:D

yeah, he's only half the man she is:)

Webmaster
06-11-2003, 05:59 PM
"Ozzy doesn't play anymore due to his advancing illness which prevents him from being able to hold a marker steady."

Would that advanced illness be that hes done more drugs anyone else still living and theyve turned is brain into mush?

Evil Bob
06-11-2003, 07:37 PM
You got it webby, self induced Parkinson's.

-Evil Bob

_Spork_1
06-11-2003, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by Ultimator
I don't hate the guy, but don't say he isn't spoiled or he isn't a brat because god knows just as well as you and I do that he is.

of course he's spoiled, it's not like a multi million dollar family wouldn't spoil their childen. Some people are better off than you, get it? It's not that hard of a concept to get and if you think that he's a brat becuase he's spoiled then it's you being jelous not how he acts.

WickeDKlowN
06-11-2003, 07:51 PM
lol, I saw that last night. Was that the same one where Ozzy went to the dentist? That was great, I couldn't stop laughing

WarBUCKs
06-11-2003, 08:26 PM
Ha, Paid for them? If I was WDP, I would have given the Angels to Jack and Ozzy for free. Think about it. Putting a paintgun on national TV for all to see. Kids go to the paintball store and say, "Mommy, Jack has an Angel IR3, I want one too."

Of course I am being facetious if anyone took this in a non-humorous way.

The Yellow Dart
06-11-2003, 08:38 PM
Like skoad said. If your that rich i'm sure you would have a nice gun. i mean come on.

Jonno06
06-11-2003, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by WarBUCKs
Ha, Paid for them? If I was WDP, I would have given the Angels to Jack and Ozzy for free. Think about it. Putting a paintgun on national TV for all to see. Kids go to the paintball store and say, "Mommy, Jack has an Angel IR3, I want one too."

Of course I am being facetious if anyone took this in a non-humorous way.

i agree.

Lopy-slopy
06-11-2003, 09:22 PM
I don't see anything wrong with him having an angel, he's filthy ritch, I think it would be wrong if parents could provide a great life for their kids but didn't. I know having an angle doen't make you have a good childhood, but with the shape ozzy's in I don't think he provide much else for his family than money, as previouly stated, he's fried his brains.

Nick O time
06-11-2003, 09:24 PM
i don't think our logic is he has a lot of money, i think our logic is he is one of the most irresponsible people on Earth.

Clockwork_Orange
06-11-2003, 09:25 PM
?Originally posted by Skoad

Why so angry? Need a hug?

WickeDKlowN
06-11-2003, 09:27 PM
I bet if he had an eMag(or X-MaG for that matter) you guys wouldnt be *****ing ;)

WarBUCKs
06-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by WickeDKlowN
I bet if he had an eMag(or X-MaG for that matter) you guys wouldnt be *****ing ;)

I would be cuz I want mine!!! :) It may help me vent.

Skoad
06-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Why so angry? Need a hug?

who doesn't ;)

Frank (the spank)
06-12-2003, 12:04 AM
psshh... my E-Mag setup cost more than jacks stock IR3...

Then again I'm 25 and work at Apple computer. When I was Jacks age I had to help my Dad dig two in ground sprinkler systems, front and back for the $85 for my National Survival Game Splatmaster. I still have the scar on my leg from the Axe cut from when I slipped cutting a root for the trench of the sprinkler system. I kept working because.. I wanted to play Paintball so bad. :)

I can't count how many lawns I mowed to buy half cases of paint so I could play paintball once a month.. back then half a case (1250rds) was about $60 and I had my top of the line PMI 3, I use to carry all my gear in a suit case, lol

Was my family poor? The two sprinkler systems I helped install were for my dads two rental homes he owned, my mom and dad both drove benz's as well. But... they never gave me one red cent unless I worked as their dog.

When I have kids... I will teach them the value of a dollar, I will also reward them FAIRLY for their hard work.. but thats just me.

Clockwork_Orange
06-12-2003, 12:51 AM
Originally posted by Frank(the spank)
When I have kids... I will teach them the value of a dollar, I will also reward them FAIRLY for their hard work.. but thats just me.

I don't care what they say about you Frank...you're a good man!!!;)

Clockwork_Orange
06-12-2003, 01:10 AM
Originally posted by tranman I'm sure Ozzy worked very very hard to get where he's at now, to make his life and his family's lives better. It isn't that easy to make it in the music industry, a lot of work has to be put into it.

Yeah you're right, but most people prefer chewing on other things besides bat heads!