PDA

View Full Version : Airzooka = best toy ever...

FooTemps
06-10-2003, 10:23 PM
I remember someone posting about these earlier but I just got one... it's probably one of the best toys I've seen... It's basically a toy gun that shoots a bunch of air at people... I just shot one ant my mom and she was like "WTF?" I ruffled up her hair too... lol

AutomagRT1483
06-11-2003, 12:26 AM
lol:)

nippinout
06-11-2003, 04:08 AM
I'm a hobo.

I'm trying to make a vortex ring generator.

Not only am I a paintball hobo, I am a hobo in general. heeheheh.

My roomy ran out of cigars so I have to go buy some. I'm smoking in the name of science and understanding!!! :cool:

gibby
06-11-2003, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
I remember someone posting about these earlier but I just got one... it's probably one of the best toys I've seen... It's basically a toy gun that shoots a bunch of air at people... I just shot one ant my mom and she was like "WTF?" I ruffled up her hair too... lol
AYE! Dat be me! ;) Pretty fun stuff huh?

But the next new craze that has a few people giggling over here at work are the Hulk fists. We normally get these two guys duking it out in front of their office. :D

-=Squid=-
06-11-2003, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by gibby

AYE! Dat be me! ;) Pretty fun stuff huh?

But the next new craze that has a few people giggling over here at work are the Hulk fists. We normally get these two guys duking it out in front of their office. :D

OH MAN! I love the hulk fists! I was about to buy one till I noticed that are $35!!

gibby
06-11-2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-

OH MAN! I love the hulk fists! I was about to buy one till I noticed that are $35!!
OUCH! They are only $20 over here in CA.

ZAust
06-11-2003, 01:53 PM
where can i get these hulk fists and airzookas?

BobTheCow
06-11-2003, 03:09 PM
lol I saw a commercial for those Hulk fists, they look stupid/funny... I can just imagine being like 9 and getting them and being totally disspaointed...

On a different note: ME WANT AIRZOOKA!! Anybody know about how much they run? They seem like a good wal-mart type item...

gibby
06-11-2003, 03:28 PM
Just do a search for Airzooka and you'll find a post in friendly that I posted. There's a link to a site where you can order it from.

Here's the link:

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77650

SpongeBobSquarePants
06-11-2003, 04:16 PM
The hulk fists fing rock, me and a friend found some in a walmart in a different town (thank God) opened them up (yes they are 35 bucks a set) and went at each other. Best 5 minutes ever. Sure we were ask to never return to the wal-mart in shelby NC, but it was well worth it.

AFRaven
06-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Does any retail store sell them? I'd rather not pay shipping and all, but it seems like fun, so I might have to pick one up.

BobTheCow
06-11-2003, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by AFRaven
Does any retail store sell them? I'd rather not pay shipping and all, but it seems like fun, so I might have to pick one up.
ditto.

MagAl
06-11-2003, 06:40 PM
there made so you can box somebody with them like sockem boppers? if its like that then I might get um... boxing gloves hurt more then a real fist sometimes because they shake you up, everytime I get hit I get a big headache

AFRaven
06-12-2003, 05:18 PM
Well I found 'em at Spencer's Gifts. Apparently they are the hottest item out there. The total was $15.74 (5% Maryland Tax). However, I noticed after I assembled it that the plastic was ripped a little. It still works, but I am going to take it back for a trade it. Oh yeah, the cats go nuts if they get hit with the mysterious ball of air.

Edit: Stupid spelling mistakes.

FalconGuy016
06-12-2003, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by AFRaven
Well I found 'em at Spencer's Gifts. Apparently they are the hottest item out there. The total was $15.74 (5% Maryland Tax). However, I noticed after I assembled it that the plastic was ripped a little. It still works, but I am going to take it back for a trade it. Oh yeah, the cats go nuts if they get hit with the mysterious ball of air.

Edit: Stupid spelling mistakes.

Spencers! <h1>YES!!!</h1> Thank you!
Ryan! To the mall!

BobTheCow
06-12-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Spencers! <h1>YES!!!</h1> Thank you!
Ryan! To the mall!
YES!!!!! lol spencers rocks... here we gooooooo!!!!

Xerces
06-12-2003, 09:56 PM
i work for the WotC at my local mall. and we got a huge shipment of these in. ooooh, delicious counterproductivity.

AFRaven
06-13-2003, 06:52 AM
Well. I returned the first Airzooka, No Questions Asked. I exchanged it, got home, and fervently assembled the second one. Much to my chagrin, the little screws that hold the handle on were missing. Damn. I am gonna return it today and hopefully get some money back for my trouble.

FooTemps
06-13-2003, 05:01 PM
lol, I got a tiny rip too... I was too lazy to exchange it so I used some clear packaging tape as a repair kit... Works damn well, it reenforces the thing to more than the original strength.

The only complain I have about the airzooka is the sound level.

-=Squid=-
06-13-2003, 05:04 PM
I dont know why, but there is something about this thread that drives me crazy. I hate to see it. I have no idea why :confused: . However, if possible, could I get a picture of one of these contraptions.

FooTemps
06-13-2003, 09:25 PM
Originally posted by -=Squid=-
I dont know why, but there is something about this thread that drives me crazy. I hate to see it. I have no idea why :confused: . However, if possible, could I get a picture of one of these contraptions.

Stupid... THERE IS A PICTURE!

Maybe if you checked this thread: http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=77650

You could have gotten this website: http://www.wonderfullywackie.com/airzooka.htm

Which would have gotten you this picutre http://www.wonderfullywackie.com/airzookathumbgreen2.gif

WOW, maybe you should pay more attention