PDA

View Full Version : Something wrong with my mag, please help...

LORD13joe
06-11-2003, 07:09 PM
My mag is having some issues...

When i hook on my air, it gasses up and cocks fine...
But after a few shots, like 50-100... it stops cocking.
When i take it apart, (and a take off the air) it lets out a little burst of air, like it was holding it in the chamber or something. What can i do to get it to keep cocking?? I'm playing in a game at 7:00 tonight, so i need help asap, thanx :)

~joe~

Koosh
06-11-2003, 07:27 PM
Ok, a few things:

What kind of mag?

What Air source?

Level 10 kit?

Anything else done to it...

The air burst is normal... nothing you can really do about that... Try unscrewing the tank halfway until the tank turns "off" but before it lets the burst of air through... then fire as many shots as you can to lessen the blast of air.

My initial guess is that you are using co2 on a classic valve. After the 50-100 shots it would freeze up and stop firing... But since I don't know your setup we can't make a good diagnosis...

LORD13joe
06-12-2003, 12:12 PM
I have a Automag p/f, With an ans valve, and 32 degrees bolt... expansion chamber, and stock everything else...
If i hook air up to it, it works fine, but now if i hook Co2 up to it, it won't even shoot like 2 times... and i don't think its becuase its freezing, it won't even really stay cocked at all...
(oh and on my compressed air, the tank can't be full, it has to be almost empty for it to shoot good,)

thanx

~joe~

jaylock33
06-12-2003, 12:51 PM
Junk the ans valve and 32 bolt the only things that those do to a mag is mess them up if you have the original valve and bolt put those back in and let us know what happens.

LORD13joe
06-12-2003, 01:15 PM
My gun actually shot really good after i got the ans valve and the new bolt... so its not those... those actually helped... its something else... i think it might have to do with the trigger or something...