PDA

View Full Version : Here the deal ive been looking at both the intelliframe and the Dye 2x frame help??

Plastic_Mercenarie_39
08-23-2001, 08:14 AM
Ok ive been looking at both frames and cant make up my mind i heard that there have been some not so good reviews of the "I" frame as i will call it but how is the dye 2x frame compared plz help me out guys...

------------------
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-Automag-
classic
-Intelliframe-
12" 32° Carbon
16oz Co2
CP lightning DF
Macro Lines
_ _____________________ _
Co2 is King in Florida
-------------------------
Run fast,Slide Low,Shoot Straight
-------------------------
Accuracy Prevails over Speed

DaXtremeist
08-23-2001, 08:36 AM
the dye 2x frame i honestly hate.... my friend just bought one for his mag and i was shooting it and the trigger guard on the bottom trigger is way to close to the trigger. thats why im not getting one... where as the Intelliframe doesn't taper in leaving plenty of room for fingers

cphilip
08-23-2001, 08:40 AM
I have the Benchy and after much fiddling I have mine right now. But the Intelliframe out of the box will be better. I don't think any of the posts on Intelli's are so much good feed back on the frame itself. They have to do with other parts not fittting the same as before. Always a consideration even with the Benchy and Dye. So forget about those. Go with the Intelliframe assuming you are convinced you want a double trigger 45 frame.

Myself? If I hadn't already had a Double trigger 45 frame I doubt I would even bother. I'd stick to single trigger. Less likely to fan and chop paint realy. I want to see a single trigger 45 intelliframe from AGD myself... http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif