PDA

View Full Version : what to do

D-L
08-22-2001, 01:36 PM
Should i keep my hyperframe or sell it and get a rt valve and the new agd frame?
- if i keep the frame i have to get a new sear, and possibly a new on/off pin!

How fast can you shoot a retro?

Thanks for any help!

------------------
Dread Legion

Low Down
08-22-2001, 02:18 PM
I would sell the hyperframe.

The Retro valve is just too nice. Smooth trigger pull, fast recharge, and built with the quality present in every AGD product.

My general rule of thumb is that anything built by AGD for the Automag will perform better than 99% of all aftermarket products.

As far as rate of fire goes, well, it will shoot faster than my Revolution can feed paint.

------------------
With my luck the light at the end of the tunnel will be a train! :)

Ityl
08-23-2001, 08:53 AM
The hyperframe is hard to beat when it's working right. Which all you have to do is send the gun to centerflag, and it comes back and shoots like a dream.

The retro valve is also very nice when working right. If you get that you might also have to send it in or atleast call if it's not working right.

I used to be set on the retro valve until I used a properly working hyperframe. The gun doesn't chop, unless you fire too fast, and with a regular AIR it's easier to get consistent over the chrono which is better accuracy. And it's easier to snap shoot. But you can't go wrong either way.

cphilip
08-23-2001, 09:05 AM
The retro kit comes with a new sear. You will need a sear pin though.