PDA

View Full Version : interesting

mag-hatter
06-11-2003, 10:24 PM
people that have been waiting a long time and spent alot of money are selling xmags on ebay...whats this about?!?!? at one point they were so wanted now you can get them almost brand new forlike 300 less than list!

AutomagRT1483
06-11-2003, 10:42 PM
who knows what's going on in their minds. I'm still patiently waiting for mine, I know I'll never sell it either.;)

WickeDKlowN
06-11-2003, 10:49 PM
They prolly couldnt wait, so they got a diff gun, and the really like it so they just sell the x-mag

SlipknotX556
06-11-2003, 10:57 PM
They got bored of them.

They dont like them.

cphilip
06-11-2003, 11:07 PM
Who cares why? Buy em! :D I'll take em all for that. You show em to me.

JAM
06-12-2003, 11:39 AM
maybe folks are gun-whores like me ;)

actually, i enjoyed my X a lot, it's a great gun.

what follows is just my opinion, so no flames please...

First, i got caught up in the hype and sold an emag to get the X.
I don't think the X is worth anywhere close to it's price. the milling is a beautiful but inefficient and difficult to make design that we need to import from england. Bad idea all around. Plus, I never use warp, so the interchangeable breach is useless to me- I don't like the way the barrel is used to hold in the breech- seems like trouble. And the eye... ahh, the eye. ACE is a buzzword in the industry right now- you need to have ACE to be cool. it may work well and be cool, but I broke the same # of balls per case with my X as i did with my emag. Lev 10 fixed most of that for all mags.
And get rid of that crappy barrel, knock a few bucks off the price.

And now, having owned an EBlade cocker, An Angel Speed, an EMag, and the X, I can say they are all great guns, each has their strengths and weaknesses, if i was looking at a wall of guns in a shop and the Xmags were $999 I would strongly consider it, but for the $1400 it is just not enough gun (I don't think many if any guns are worth that much stock). It's a nice showpiece, but once you actually get it, I think it falls short of hype and expectations for a lot of people. The best AGD gun would be a ULE Emag with a redesigned rail.

-j

IcantBelieveit
06-12-2003, 11:50 AM
Yea, Im with JAM...I have an all ULE E-Mag and it is everybit of fast as the X, and everybit as light. It personel preference but you can buy and e-mag for $600 soo that is what $700-$800 less?? So beautiful yes, practical No. Just my opinion though

personman
06-12-2003, 01:48 PM
Well, some of them are dealers.. :)

WARPED1
06-12-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by JAM
maybe folks are gun-whores like me ;)

actually, i enjoyed my X a lot, it's a great gun.

what follows is just my opinion, so no flames please...

First, i got caught up in the hype and sold an emag to get the X.
I don't think the X is worth anywhere close to it's price. the milling is a beautiful but inefficient and difficult to make design that we need to import from england. Bad idea all around. Plus, I never use warp, so the interchangeable breach is useless to me- I don't like the way the barrel is used to hold in the breech- seems like trouble. And the eye... ahh, the eye. ACE is a buzzword in the industry right now- you need to have ACE to be cool. it may work well and be cool, but I broke the same # of balls per case with my X as i did with my emag. Lev 10 fixed most of that for all mags.
And get rid of that crappy barrel, knock a few bucks off the price.

And now, having owned an EBlade cocker, An Angel Speed, an EMag, and the X, I can say they are all great guns, each has their strengths and weaknesses, if i was looking at a wall of guns in a shop and the Xmags were $999 I would strongly consider it, but for the $1400 it is just not enough gun (I don't think many if any guns are worth that much stock). It's a nice showpiece, but once you actually get it, I think it falls short of hype and expectations for a lot of people. The best AGD gun would be a ULE Emag with a redesigned rail.

-j I concur with JAM.

Lopy-slopy
06-12-2003, 06:50 PM
Have you noticed almost every gun on ebay says "only used once", or "Only dry fired" or somthing else along those lines. No idea whats going on in their minds when they buy nice guns than use them once than sell them. Lots of people probibly just bought them to see if they liked them knowing they could probibly sell them easily because of the backup at AGD. I also agree with jam, some people are just gun whores.

hitech
06-12-2003, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by JAM
...and sold an emag to get the X.

And some of us are very glad you did! ;)