PDA

View Full Version : ULE Trigger Moving Forward!!!

AGD
06-11-2003, 11:22 PM
AO,

After more testing and observation of first time users, we have decided that short stroking the trigger is only likely to happen when you fan or walk the trigger. When used for single shots it works great.

We added more reactivity into proto "C" but the trigger ran away easily so we are going to make the version everyone has tested. The prints are done and the parts are ordered. Depending on the machine shops schedule we could get them in a few weeks. We are pushing to have them by IAO for sure.

We will be doing a limited release here on AO as a test run as soon as they come in. The price will be between 50-75 dollars. The only thing you need to change is the on/off assembly.

Much like the LvL10 you will have to make some adjustments to tune it in. These adjustments involve getting the on/off pin length right. With our old setup you had to change on/off pins to get the right length, with the ULE Trigger you add shims to do the same thing. As stated before, some valves will not take this mod. If you have two orings down in the bottom of your on/off hole you are good to go. It might be possible to drill out valves that have one o-ring but we will not be doing that. I am sure a bunch of people will step up to do it for a fee.

So to recap, fanning or walking causes short strokes UNLESS you learn to shoot the trigger right. Some people can others can't. The trigger is still slightly reactive but not as much as the standard RT valve. You only have to switch on/off parts and the old parts can go back in in seconds. The trigger pull will instantly go down from 3 LBS to ABOUT 15 oz. This sounds like a lot but the stock Emag trigger is 8 oz and most angel triggers are 5-6 oz.

The parts are fragile because they are very thin. The new on/off pin in this mod is .030" wide which is like a pencil lead. If you take it apart roughly you can bend it and your done. We WILL NOT be warranteeing bent or broken on/off pins. We are considering them a consumable part for dummies. If you bend one you can replace it but it takes some skill.

We will be putting this in the RTpros after testing. We are not sure if it will go stock in Emags yet because less reactivity slows down the solenoid plunger. It does work in the emag but limits your top speed somewhat.

Ok I have tried to answer all possible questions here. I am going on my annual fossil trip so I will be out of communicaton until after July 4th. I really think you will LOVE this trigger as long as you know what to expect. I am shooting it all the time now. I truely believe its the lightest mech trigger out there and even beats the swings. I will notify you here when its a few days from the store.

Thanks!!

AGD

Sparks
06-11-2003, 11:33 PM
could this make an AGD electro frame viable due to the possibility of a smaller and lower power solenoid required for reliable actuation?

nerobro
06-11-2003, 11:36 PM
Beats the swings? That's not saying much. This trigger really excites me :-) I can't wait to get my hands one one and take a good look at it.

*forsees saving up and picking up an xvalve so he can use this*

I"ll be there for the classes :-)

AGD
06-11-2003, 11:37 PM
We will not comment on the possibilities this mod has for an E-Frame but lets just say its part of a much bigger picture.

AGD

SlipknotX556
06-11-2003, 11:38 PM
Thats great Tom. I was planing on getting another timmy at the end of the summer, but since all these upgrades have come into the mag world, I think I may just have to get another mag.

muirtach
06-11-2003, 11:43 PM
If anyone waits to get an X-valve until the new on/off is included will we get a standard on/off to switch out if needed.

AutomagBoy
06-11-2003, 11:47 PM
I still think it's a bad idea, but its your business.

Dayspring
06-11-2003, 11:50 PM
I like that sentence. :D

Originally posted by AGD
We will not comment on the possibilities this mod has for an E-Frame but lets just say its part of a much bigger picture.

AGD

joeyjoe367
06-11-2003, 11:59 PM
Ok, so will this 'still be an "Add-on" to the X-Valve Package?

So it's, X-Valve, LvL 10, and ULE Trigger for $325 or $225 + Valve?

WarBUCKs
06-12-2003, 12:01 AM
WOOT... Now I know!!!! (and knowing is half the battle)

TAW
06-12-2003, 12:04 AM
YES.. This ULE trigger is exciting. I won't be needing it,I've tuned my RTP by input pressure and on/off pin to were it has sweet reactivity with no bounce. My wife on the other hand is a little too womanly to pull a mag with out an Intelliframe but now with this mod she will ROCK!! Way to go AGD

WarBUCKs
06-12-2003, 12:07 AM
OH yah... I also wanted to ask. What is are "Swings?" Sounds like some sort of Tourettes.

joeyjoe367
06-12-2003, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by WarBUCKs
OH yah... I also wanted to ask. What is the "Swings."

AutoCocker "Hinge" triggers, AKA "Swing" Triggers.

WarBUCKs
06-12-2003, 12:13 AM
Thanks for the input Joey

Cryer
06-12-2003, 12:14 AM
Awesome. It's part of a much bigger picture. That's just means more money I have to spend...:rolleyes: :p :D

logamus
06-12-2003, 12:18 AM
i cant wait, my $50-75 is already set aside for this.

Hemorrhage
06-12-2003, 12:23 AM
Well if it's going to be included with X-valves shouldn't those who purchased an X-valve get one?:D Anyway I want one, I don't really know why I want a lighter trigger pull...but I do. It's still gonna be the same length pull. Which is what everyone seems to care about.

Clockwork_Orange
06-12-2003, 12:26 AM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

Hmmm sounds interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:):D

Cryer
06-12-2003, 01:08 AM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

That means yes...:p

SlipknotX556
06-12-2003, 01:23 AM
I think I need a mag...

Gotta wait till after the summer though.

(Unless someone has a ULE Xvalved Intelled Mag, they would let me have on layaway, I have a 200 deposit :))

Frank (the spank)
06-12-2003, 01:25 AM
Damn... I should buy a bunch of used mags on eBay since after this trigger the value of mags is gonna double, lol

15oz mech trigger? DAMN!

Ov3rmind
06-12-2003, 03:14 AM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD
I got to get around to buying a Mag one of these days.

jdev
06-12-2003, 06:24 AM
i cant wait till this comes out, and I DEFINATELY want to be in the select few that do a test run on these.

ill have to borrow a friends video cam to do a before and after on my mag :)

nippinout
06-12-2003, 07:17 AM
.030" = 0.762mm

That's a tiny bit fatter than tha .7mm lead sticks.

So trigger pull distance remains the same I assume?

Mutilus
06-12-2003, 09:47 AM
Hooah, I wanted that frame so bad I could taste it so I am ready to buy ASAP. BTW I think my company "Gunslingers" will be up and ready to install these little upgrades very soon after release am I right Mr. Kaye? I believe you had a conversation with us at DDAY.

www.GunslingersPaintball.com

Bad_Knees
06-12-2003, 10:00 AM
Tom or anyone who cares to answer this...

What are the specs to drill out the valve to accept the two o-ring setup? Just need bit size and depth. What o-rings to use in the two o-ring setup?

AO,

Who is going to setup to machine the valves?

I plan to get an X-Valve in the future but would like to beta test the trigger on my SS retros.

BK

Jack & Coke
06-12-2003, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by nippinout

So trigger pull distance remains the same I assume?

Good question...

I wonder if the pull distance is more related to the sear and how much meat has to catch the bolt?

...maybe the angle of the the sear catch also?

What input pressure will the ULE trigger require?

rkjunior303
06-12-2003, 10:08 AM
this is exciting.. I guess the big question is, is AGD still planning on releasing this WITH the X-Valve? I was planning on buying one at the end of the summer so what a way to kill 3 birds w/ one stone - X - L|X - ULE Trigger...

Hucklbry
06-12-2003, 10:53 AM
Tom did say that it would come with the X-valve. Now all we have to do is wait until they are out. Sweeeet.
Thanks for the info Tom.

68magOwner
06-12-2003, 11:09 AM
Sooooo.... i still gott know, will it work at all with classic valves?

kevdupuis
06-12-2003, 11:23 AM
Another piece for my X valve. Just need an update on the y grip now.

Cryer
06-12-2003, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by kevdupuis
...Just need an update on the y grip now.

Me too.
I'd bet you that they're going to release it at the IAO. That way, they'll get a big responce for it. I'll have another job by then, so I can get it. Any earlier, and... Well, I just hope it catches on so they make multiple production runs.:(

beam
06-12-2003, 12:22 PM
Would the following be true?

Less force to actuate marker = smaller solenoid needed for emag = SMALLER BATTERY!?!?!

hmmmm that'd be cool.

JT2002
06-12-2003, 01:54 PM
hey automag boy why do u think its so bad?

_Spork_1
06-12-2003, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by JT2002
hey automag boy why do u think its so bad?

because it wont work for him because he has a classic valve proboly, that's preety selfish by the way.....

hmmm, i might get a mag for fun at the end of the summer like sliptknot to play with when bored with an electro trigger

Blazingace
06-12-2003, 03:46 PM
I have shot this trigger and I WILL ABSOLUTLY HAVE TO GET ONE OF THESE. I love it. Sign me up.

DCB
06-12-2003, 04:26 PM
So...what will the final price be and will it include the X-valve?
Looks like a good birthday present! :D :D :D :D

davidnj
06-12-2003, 04:37 PM
Woohoo! So glad I've got my Xvalve. Can't wait to install this mod. Hopefully I'm not one of the people who forgot to totally degass their gun when they remove the on\off :P

wobbles82
06-12-2003, 05:13 PM
Ok, I have my RT-Pro, it came with the RT X Valve and such, its purdy, but anyway do I have to mess with the on off or is he saying that its already set? Whats this bout changing the shims again?

XVFrontplayer
06-12-2003, 06:19 PM
does any one know what this frame will look like??

DCB
06-12-2003, 06:28 PM
If I am not mistaken it will be all internal (on-off pin and shimÕs).
Can't wait to see how it works on the field.

You said it will not work well with a classic valve... so it will work but not reactive...?

Tom, YOU DA MAN!!!!!!:cool:

GatoLoco
06-12-2003, 06:31 PM
sorry if this has been asked a million times, but i could not find the answer. About how reactive does it remain (a half, a third of the stock?)

coolcatpete
06-12-2003, 07:51 PM
This is awsome I cant wait for it I have all my money saved up, I am just wondering at the max how many cps can it get.

MantisMag
06-12-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
This is awsome I cant wait for it I have all my money saved up, I am just wondering at the max how many cps can it get.

i don't think you have to worry about that pete. it's as fast as the new lightness allows you to pull it. the Xvalve is capable of 30+ cycles per second.

David9862
06-12-2003, 08:34 PM
If the X-valve is going to include the trigger will it also include the original rt on/off assembly?

Jerhew
06-12-2003, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Bad_Knees
Tom or anyone who cares to answer this...

What are the specs to drill out the valve to accept the two o-ring setup? Just need bit size and depth. What o-rings to use in the two o-ring setup?

AO,

Who is going to setup to machine the valves?

I plan to get an X-Valve in the future but would like to beta test the trigger on my SS retros.

BK

yes i'm sure this needs to be reiterated...
anyone planning on doing this for all of us poor 1 oring people?

i'd do it on my drill press if i was confident i wouldn't screw it up...
doesn't the bottom of the hole have to be flat though?
if so you can't just use a drill bit...
other than that it seems pretty straight forward...
can we get the specs on the tooling/bits used to do this?

wobbles82: Ok, I have my RT-Pro, it came with the RT X Valve and such, its purdy, but anyway do I have to mess with the on off or is he saying that its already set? Whats this bout changing the shims again?

you're all set if you have an x-valve

Jerhew
06-12-2003, 09:18 PM
oh ya
and btw
SWEET! :D

dcmander
06-12-2003, 11:33 PM
So questions:

1) Will this be included w/ the Xvalve when it is released? I think Tom shoulda stated this again in this update, make sure nothing changed.

2) What input pressure should we feed this thing?

Follow up question to that...If it only needs..lets say 800psi...Isn't it kinda unnecessary to have an adjustable tank if you are planning on buying this mod?

Need some confirmation Tom/AGD.

jaylock33
06-13-2003, 06:16 AM
Quick question if you set the Lvl X with an extremely tight carrier setup, is it possible that this will restrict the lvl X enough that when the trigger is short stroked it won't send the current ball far enough forward for a second ball to drop in?

AGD
06-13-2003, 10:46 AM
At the moment we dont know if we will be including the trigger in the Xvalve or not. If it causes problems with too many people we will not. If it goes great we will but there will be an up charge.

AGD

GatoLoco
06-13-2003, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by GatoLoco
sorry if this has been asked a million times, but i could not find the answer. About how reactive does it remain (a half, a third of the stock?)

Jerhew
06-13-2003, 05:07 PM
from everything i've read
it sounds like it's just reactive enough to be super light and not extremely easy to shortstroke
i imagine it's along the lines of a super soft but snappy hinge cocker
from the sounds of things, if you can short stroke it at all, then it's obviously less reactive than a normal rt.
i imagine some people will prefer the regular rt trigger over the ule trigger...but heck you can have your original rt on/off back in in 30 seconds flat :D

chronic john
06-13-2003, 08:08 PM
As stated before, some valves will not take this mod. If you have two orings down in the bottom of your on/off hole you are good to go. It might be possible to drill out valves that have one o-ring but we will not be doing that. I am sure a bunch of people will step up to do it for a fee.

that means any valve classic or rt or e-mag as long as it has 2 o-rings as stated . this is gonna be a nice mod for intellafed guys for sure i cant wait for the lighter pull with that mag snapynesssssss. ahhhhhhhhhh

cockersuk14
06-13-2003, 08:41 PM
if this trigger doesnt work with a stock mag on/off pin what will it work with Z Valve? aftermarket on/off?

TransMan
06-13-2003, 10:39 PM
Would this work on an Oldschool RT???

reddck420
06-13-2003, 11:09 PM
the answer is yes it will fit all valves with 2 o-rings . the the guys with the rt valves with one o-ring can have it machined somewhere other than agd .

reddck420
06-13-2003, 11:11 PM
oh and its not a trigger its a new on-off with shims that are adjustable .

Jerhew
06-14-2003, 05:30 AM
and
Tom said this is no good for a classic valve
and it doesnt have anything to do with compatability...
classics have 2 orings (atleast all the ones i know of, correct me if im wrong)
he mentioned shootdown and something else that i can't remember right now... it didn't sound good unfortunately
sorry classic guys

magmonkey
06-14-2003, 06:07 AM
as long as I get an ok from agd we, will do the milling to the valves so they accept the second o ring

I want to check with Tom before hand because I don't want to void peoples war.

Alan Gliniak
Destructive Customs

Jerhew
06-14-2003, 02:36 PM
very cool man
keep us posted
as soon as you get the ok i'd like to have mine done so it's ready for the AO release

trauma11
06-14-2003, 09:22 PM
i know my questions may have been answered but im kind of confused on the whole IAO thing.

If i have my teammate bring my mag down to IAO with somemoney can i get a ULE body with matching X valve, LX and ULE trigger installed. I know alot of people are going to want these are there going to be alot of them available

shinobidice
06-14-2003, 11:04 PM
TK, yes or no, will it work with classic valves? reactivity doesn't make it work, so why wouldnt it be able to?
Oh yeah, if its in with the X valve later, watch out becuase im gonna order one this summer if things work right. and even if it doesnt, this sounds awesome! I'll show the kid with a trix, that mag triggers dont suck!
shinobi

nerobro
06-14-2003, 11:15 PM
He said yes, but it's problematic. And that AGD will not offically support it.

so using it is at your own risk.

David9862
06-14-2003, 11:50 PM
What happened to
You guys have to remember that for the 225 Xvalve you get:

1. LvL 10
2. ULE Trigger
3. All aluminum valve
4. Reactive trigger

This is not bad considering how much the LvL 10 and ULE cost by themselves.

AGD

I know i'm being greedy, but I just had to quote that post. :D

dcmander
06-15-2003, 12:24 AM
He changed his mind I guess. He said that they aren't sure yet, but if it IS included, there will be an upcharge.

QUINCYMASSGUY
06-15-2003, 01:04 AM
If he's including the on/offs for the old style and the new trigger then it's only fair that he might charge a few bucks more. I personally can't wait to get this, and I'm very curious to know what they're looking to do in the future, that post about e-triggers and the on/off being part of a bigger picture has me curious.

Now the question is, has Tom got something figured out to replace the sear? if a short, sliding setup instead of hinged setup can be used to both hold the bolt and seal the on/off, it could make the pull even lighter and actually shorter too and wouldn't have to be electronic but easily could and even fit in the space currently available for the sear in the rail. Could be nasty.

But either way, I can't wait for this trigger.

Meph
06-15-2003, 07:30 AM
If this trigger is what I think it is, I can already see this being a big hit. Because I've already shot the thing, and it just blew my mind that a mechanical trigger was that soft!

I think it's about time I saved up for a really nice mag. ULE body and frame, and an X-valve. I'll be set.

David9862
06-15-2003, 12:44 PM
I just hope the colored x-valves will be available when the trigger is released.

dcmander
06-15-2003, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by David9862
I just hope the colored x-valves will be available when the trigger is released.

Me too. :) I think IAO is the earliest we can expect that.

BTAutoMag
06-15-2003, 03:49 PM
hmmm the version with more reactivity.... will that one work with the automag classic?

Cryer
06-15-2003, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by AGD
...Much like the LvL10 you will have to make some adjustments to tune it in...

These adjustments... do they effect reactivity or just the length of the pin and firing cycle?

nerobro
06-15-2003, 05:18 PM
they make the pin stick, or not stick. it's not a reactivity issue.

who_311
06-15-2003, 05:52 PM
Dumb question, but will this effect/do anything to a Benchmark 2x frame?

Cryer
06-15-2003, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by who_311
Dumb question, but will this effect/do anything to a Benchmark 2x frame?

it will work with it, if thats what you're asking.

who_311
06-15-2003, 06:13 PM
Well, my question kinda sucked, will it make it lighter? Because, My benchy seems to be lighter trigger than a regualr mag trigger, but longer. So would this make my trigger be a REALLY light, long trigger pull, cus that would be pretty rad.

Cryer
06-15-2003, 06:41 PM
I'm assuming it would. The change is in the on/off, so it would have the same effect on every frame...

who_311
06-15-2003, 06:42 PM
Ohh delicious! Thank you so much cryer, your good people.

coolcatpete
06-15-2003, 09:47 PM
So when is it coming out I am getting impationt because I need a trigger I can walk. Tom this is great but please start putting some out in stores or airgun.com because I am about to buy an impy if they dont hurry.

Cryer
06-15-2003, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by coolcatpete
So when is it coming out I am getting impationt because I need a trigger I can walk. Tom this is great but please start putting some out in stores or airgun.com because I am about to buy an impy if they dont hurry.

From the first post in this thread:

Originally posted by AGD
...The prints are done and the parts are ordered. Depending on the machine shops schedule we could get them in a few weeks. We are pushing to have them by IAO for sure...

trauma11
06-16-2003, 10:54 AM
If i have my teammate bring my mag down to IAO with somemoney can i get a ULE body with matching X valve, LX and ULE trigger installed. I know alot of people are going to want these are there going to be alot of them available

turtlehead
06-16-2003, 11:32 PM
will the ule trigger work on the z grip?

nerobro
06-16-2003, 11:39 PM
Yes. it's an on/off modification. it's independant of the frame you use.

TKOMag123
06-17-2003, 12:10 AM
this is gonna be hottttt i can't wait. ule body, ule trigger, ule rails, now all we need is a ule barrel system from AGD then we can have a total ule gun. oh yeah an a ule hopper :) ok now i'm just getting stupid. but yeah i want one of these peices of work.

Jerhew
06-17-2003, 02:54 AM
i think this mod should come with a sticker that says "look ma no batteries" or something to that effect

when someone sees this trigger they're gonna be thinking electro

jaylock33
06-17-2003, 06:42 AM
I just hope that some go to the store instead of all of them going to IAO and that I'm quick enough to get one. Does anyone know if their going to limit the number people can purchase on the intial run because I really don't want to not get one cause someone snatched up way more than they need.

afrankart
06-17-2003, 04:16 PM
I know I would definately prepay just to be sure I could get one of the first batch. I would give AGD my money this second if only they were taking deposits.

davidnj
06-17-2003, 06:50 PM
Same here. Heck I'd pay an extra $10 if I was able to pre-order one.

Mutilus
06-18-2003, 12:12 PM
I agree I would pre-pay to have this, but I am confused, This is a part which will fit into my intelliframe? And it will be around $100?

Dayspring
06-18-2003, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by nerobro
Yes. it's an on/off modification. it's independant of the frame you use.

TKOMag123
06-18-2003, 01:14 PM
bahhh i can't wait! plz met me pre-pay!

Meph
06-18-2003, 11:37 PM
For this modification upgrade specifically, I'd as well pre-pay to be sure I get one. Just so that in case I f-up and can't figure out how to shim it properly. I can bring it down to the IAO with me and have the AGD guys have at it.

But if not, I'll get it at the IAO any ways. I have to be there for a magazine debut that I'm writing for any ways.

afrankart
06-19-2003, 02:48 PM
Has anyone heard if this new on/off assembly will be adjustable for the level of reactivity, or is that still solely dictated by the input pressure going to the valve?

nerobro
06-19-2003, 03:30 PM
The ratio of the size of the top of the pin to the bottom of the pin is the major determining factor in reactivity. That won't be adjustable. I"m sure cranking up your input pressure will still provide higher levels of reactivity, but at least on teh trigger I pulled the reactivity level was REALLY low.

afrankart
06-19-2003, 03:40 PM
By really low, do you mean A.I.R. valve levels of reactivity-none, or do you mean x-valve with 750 psi input and longest spring low?

nerobro
06-19-2003, 04:15 PM
What I felt was less than I've ever felt in an RT. But it was still there ;-)

Jerhew
06-20-2003, 01:14 AM
well here's the way i look at it
some days i might feel like a nice snappy rt...
so i use the stock on/off...
some days i might want an insanely light mechanical trigger... drop in the ULE :D

TheJester
06-20-2003, 11:21 AM
in terms of reactivness and the adjustablity of it, some speculation is goin on here (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&postid=865848#post865848) but if you guys want to contribute, i ask not to hijack his thread, and to keep your speculations educated.

QUINCYMASSGUY
06-24-2003, 10:51 AM
Some great speculation, Jester made some good points and I'd love to know how close I was, but has anyone heard anything more about it? I know mid-July, IAO, etc. is the release date, just hoping if anyone knew if AGD planned on releasing it to the online store just before that, just after it, etc? They mentioned that it was undetermined when it would be arriving and they were HOPING on the IAO but never said exactly what they would be if they got them before. If the company making them says they will be available a week before IAO would AGD put them in the store immediately to get them out there before IAO or sit on them so they can reveal it fully at IAO? And don't just guess guys, anyone can do that, go on what you actually know of AGD.

Jerhew
06-25-2003, 11:07 PM
i remember Tom saying they would put some out on AO before the IAO...
but then again that's only if they're made by then
i'm guessing it's all in the hands of whomever is making them for AGD

blakdragon21
06-27-2003, 03:05 AM
will the trigger pull be less and an impulse? will the trigger work with the classic valve?

nerobro
06-27-2003, 03:35 AM
It depends on what spring you have in your impulse... but problaly not. It'll be somewhat more.

As for classic valves. That's covered by what tom said at the begining. it WILL fit the classic valve, but AGD will not support using it beucase the classic valve doesn't have the RT to overcome stiction ;-) so it SHOULD work......

Lohman446
06-28-2003, 08:24 AM
Does anyone else have the feeling that if they are not on this board constantly they are going to miss the announcment of these things being released and there all going to be gone before you have a chance to buy it?

Jerhew
06-28-2003, 04:38 PM
actually thats exactly how i feel

yurchikcs
06-28-2003, 07:54 PM
Yeah, but I'm too lazy to check here daily:o

FalconGuy016
06-28-2003, 09:56 PM
An up charge :( I dont like that

Meph
07-02-2003, 02:18 PM
Hmmmmm, no. Not really. I'm going to be at the IAO so if i don't magically get an AO exclusive I can hopefully get one there.

But if they aren't ready by then, oh well again.

painball
07-07-2003, 12:36 PM
i hope i can get one to my house by the 26th. im thinkin of enterin a tourney that day so yea hopefully....

Athius
07-07-2003, 06:15 PM
This thing of the ULE trigger looks like the reason for not buy a new electro and sell my mag.

painball
07-07-2003, 08:52 PM
prays once again it will be out within a week or 2

mag hugger
07-08-2003, 01:06 PM
like some poeple have said this will probably be their main reason for not going out and getin a new electro and its the same for me i just have a few questions. what would be faster, this ule trigger with the x-valve (with out much rt obvieosly because the trigger cuts back on rt)or an intelliframe with the x-valve (with alot more rt obvieosly)????? and how fast will i be able to shot on this new ule trigger im talkin bps? and if you can walk the trigger how fast do u get? (just give me an estimate or what u can get i just need to now) thx i now these are annoying questions but i just need to now because i have to make the decision.......... mag or electro :confused:

lil_wick
07-08-2003, 01:14 PM
I'm a little confused by reading some of these posts. Does the ULE trigger reduce reactivity on ur x-valve if u get one?

I got a X-Valve about 2 months ago. Will i need to make any adjustments on that to fit the ULE trigger or is it new enough to have he right specifications?

And I have a pretty good trigger finger, and I'm good with the x-valve type trigger pull, if I put a ULE trigger on my mag that has an x-valve, lx, and intelliframe what speeds do u think I could get my mag up to?

Cryer
07-08-2003, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by lil_wick
I'm a little confused by reading some of these posts. Does the ULE trigger reduce reactivity on ur x-valve if u get one?
Yes. The reactivity has been reduced to prevent uncontrolled runaway.

Originally posted by lil_wick
I got a X-Valve about 2 months ago. Will i need to make any adjustments on that to fit the ULE trigger or is it new enough to have he right specifications?
It should be compatible. Take out your on/off assembly and check to see if there are 2 o-rings at the top. If there are, then you can use it. More than likely, you can use it, I'm almost positive that all x-valves use the 2 o-ring on/offs.

I'm not sure how it effects your rof, as I've yet to shoot one.

lil_wick
07-08-2003, 02:07 PM
alright thanks cryer that helped a lot. How much does it (or do you think) it will reduce reactivity?(I have a pre set tank so I can't adjust it)

Athius
07-08-2003, 02:12 PM
i saw a video with tom shooting it and it was tremendously fast i was like WOW!!!:eek: and then later i said "too hell with the impulse im stayin with my mag"

lil_wick
07-08-2003, 02:13 PM
give us the link to it please:)

Athius
07-08-2003, 02:16 PM
here it is the video

http://www.shannonmedia.com/video/

Jerhew
07-08-2003, 02:16 PM
what would be faster, this ule trigger with the x-valve (with out much rt obvieosly because the trigger cuts back on rt)or an intelliframe with the x-valve (with alot more rt obvieosly)????? and how fast will i be able to shot on this new ule trigger im talkin bps? and if you can walk the trigger how fast do u get? (just give me an estimate or what u can get i just need to now)

well since the ule trigger is actually a new on/off setup...you can use the i-frame with it too...
it appears that the ule trigger will be much faster than just an x-valve with i-frame alone
Tom originallly said that you couldn't walk the ule-t...but others have said they can... so i'd imagine it's not as easy as walking an e-gun but it is possible

bps? hard to say since not too many people have shot it

fyi- all x-valves are compatible
some retro valves are not(ones with 1 oring in their on/off cavity)

Jerhew
07-08-2003, 02:19 PM
How much does it (or do you think) it will reduce reactivity?(I have a pre set tank so I can't adjust it)
substantially...
to the point where you could short stroke it at first before getting used to it...
but it's so rediculously light(especially for a mechanical mag) that no one that has fired it seems to care

Dayspring
07-08-2003, 02:23 PM
Look for some of the Megameet videos.

And yes. It's WAY fast. I've shot it and walked it. WAY WAY WAY fast. It's going in my Xmag and I'm taking the Tech Class that teaches how to put it in. (Think it inspired me enough?)

lil_wick
07-08-2003, 02:32 PM
can ya gimme the link, i dunno about megameet

Dayspring
07-08-2003, 02:59 PM
How about running a search on AO with the word Megameet?

lil_wick
07-08-2003, 03:12 PM
im not good at that and i couldnt find it can u just please gimme the link.

QUINCYMASSGUY
07-09-2003, 09:52 PM
lil_wick, click the search button and type "Megameet Video" then search. About three threads come up and one is called Megameet Video. Call it a hunch, that just might be it. It took me about the same time it probably took you to post twice asking for the link to find the video. So now you will know how to use a search next time. Enjoy, it's a cool video. The trigger rips.

lil_wick
07-09-2003, 09:59 PM
o i've seen that one before, hes doing lots of fanning tho.:rolleyes:

space_weazel_45
08-05-2003, 01:26 AM
im probibly the last person to notice this but the

!!!!!!ULE triggers are in the store!!!!!!!

i dident know untill i went there, i figured some one would say something here but no one did so i will

thanks

classicmagplayer
08-05-2003, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by space_weazel_45
im probibly the last person to notice this but the

!!!!!!ULE triggers are in the store!!!!!!!

i dident know untill i went there, i figured some one would say something here but no one did so i will

thanks

Classic: ULE Trigger Kits in the Store!! (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=96039)

doubletap
01-15-2004, 12:38 AM
Originally posted by AGD

AGD

Okay, when are we going to get a peep of the bigger picture? Lighter ULT + E-Frame???