PDA

View Full Version : stupid spyder

a-ron
06-12-2003, 02:03 AM
i have an old spyder compact with a expansion chamber and im wondering what i should do with it. i tweaked the trigger alittle and made it sort of a blade, yea i know how much of an increase on the ROF it makes, but it looks kool. so wat should i do with it. i was thinking of milling a little off of it, but dont no were to mill, and i may make it top cocking just for no reason. wat do u guys think

aut911
06-12-2003, 09:07 AM
ok, heres what you can do. Attach a ram to the bolt, a lpr to either the expansion chamber or the lp chamber, and figure out a way to put a 4-way into the frame and have it toggled with every trigger pull. Then you would have a more efficient spyder by making it closed bolt.

one more thing, I wouldnt bother with milling as it probably would cost more than your gun all together.
You could pick up all of the parts that i suggested in the misc section of the classifieds forum.

aut

WickeDKlowN
06-12-2003, 01:29 PM
IT would take alot more than that to make it closed bolt. Don't forget that the bolt and striker are connected(unlike an autococker). You would have to add a back block and a cocking rod to the stkier. Then, you would pretty much have an autococker in the body of a spyder.

Theres lots of things you could do... Potato gun, Harpoon gun, Electropneumatic flame thrower, etc.

Brak
06-13-2003, 11:51 AM
i think you should fasion a HUGE barrel and attatch it to the spyder, and make it high-flow by polishing internals. then you could shoot tennis balls at 300fps...

a-ron
06-13-2003, 02:36 PM
hha thad be sweet, ne advice on how to do it

spydervenom
06-15-2003, 07:04 AM
make it a pump gun. thats the plan for my next side-cocking spyder :)

a-ron
06-15-2003, 12:45 PM
that would be fun, can u give me some advice on how to make it?

WickeDKlowN
06-15-2003, 09:04 PM
Just wing it! Thats what I always do! ;)

Check my "Project Spyder" thread, and you might get some ideas from there too.

For the tellis ball cannon, you would prolly just have to ghetto gig some PVC onto the barrel, and make it REALLY high flow, get like the heaviest happer you can get, and the heaviest spring you can fin, posish everything up.

For the pump spyder, ghetto rig a pump handle in there somehow, and use a metal coat hanger(or soemthing similar, possibly stronger) as the pump rot, and it go into the side of the hammer.

zgrip4me
06-17-2003, 12:20 AM
3rd spyder thread in a row.... check this site out maybe get you some ideas! http://www.ottersccustoms.com/spyder.html