PDA

View Full Version : were do i put the interlink cable on my revvie ?

speedballbanks
08-21-2001, 06:32 PM
so were do i put/connect it i mean i have looked in there and there isnt any ports like the phone jacks that you connect the other end too

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
benchmark rail and double
getting a warp

magc68
08-21-2001, 07:15 PM
the emag interlink will not work with the rev unless u do Rob_AGD warped revy mod.

http://www.automags.org/~RobAGD/warped-stuff/warped-revy/

------------------
Team Recursion's Website (http://recursionpb.homestead.com/index.html)

PyRo
08-22-2001, 06:07 PM
Hmm, Mag68 i'm pretty sure that their is another way to do it. Just not sure what it is.

speedballbanks
08-22-2001, 06:18 PM
ok you know how the angels have the intellifeed were do they hook it up inside the revvie

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
getting a warp

magc68
08-22-2001, 06:19 PM
the emag emmits a electronic pulse through the interlink cable. this pulse is used by the warp feed to trigger the motor. similar to the eye in the rev. i dont know too much about this stuff but i think u may be right.

if there is a way to use the pulse instead of the eye then using the revs batterys u should be able to make the rev spin.

i have no idea about this. this is just a theory. someone with more electronic knowlage would have to help me on this.

magc68
08-22-2001, 06:20 PM
the angel interlink is totally diffrent than the emag interlink. u can not compare these 2 as they do 2 totally diffrent things.

2UnREal
08-22-2001, 07:05 PM
This is what you do if you hook up the revy directly to a switch. Now, the intellifeed won't work unless the switch you use is a special switch. It's the type of switches that are found in telephones. The look like a dome, the dome being rubber, and there is a piece under it that once pressed it will send a signal. This is what you have to do:
1. Take the rev apart.
2. Unhook the Eye and take it out.
3. Get 22 or 21 Solid Gauge wire.
4. Stick the wire into the green and white slots.
5. Hook the wire to the switch.
6. Turn on rev and press the button.

If you used the right switch it will work. If you want I will post a pic of the switch. Hope this helped!

magc68
08-22-2001, 07:08 PM
i have a post on here somewhere that describes that method of a rev intelli feed. they want to know how to do it with the emags interlink cable...

speedballbanks
08-22-2001, 07:24 PM
ok can you post a pic

------------------
joey banks

chrome powerfeed left
retro valve
gadget
teardrop
max attack
9 converted 18 v. hopper
getting a warp

2UnREal
08-23-2001, 01:06 PM
Oh, if it with an Emag I dunno how to do it. You may be able to get away with hooking the cable to the green and white wires like I said.

donggie
08-23-2001, 02:35 PM
I was thinking it would be easy to hook up the interlink to the revvy sensor to make it spin... but I remembered that there would be nothing to dictate how long it would spin or if a ball was already in there or not. Just a thought. Warp revvy mod may be a better option.

Don