PDA

View Full Version : The only disadvantage...

Trenon
08-22-2001, 02:21 PM
I haven't had a mag for that long about 6 months now, but the gun is almost completely flawless. But there is just one thing that bugs me. Why did they decide to have the air feed from the side. It doesn't look good, it gets in the way, and until i got a quick dissconnect taking apart my gun was a pain. I was just wondering why they didn't move it to another location that is more managable.

Cocker Smasher
08-22-2001, 05:02 PM
the hose is not in the way on my mag. are you left handed it might get in the way then....

------------------
68 Automag
Classic Feed
12in. Dye Barrel
Sight Rail
Rubber Grip
Tko Drop Foward
48ci 3000psi Nitro Tank
9 Volt Revy
Red Vlbow

PyRo
08-22-2001, 05:34 PM
They actually did... Its called the rt. It had a gas through body rail, but it had problems. Their is nothing wrong with where it is, you just need a quick disconenct, and way to set up the hose.

Trenon
08-23-2001, 02:21 PM
Yes i am left handed and i shoot left handed so the hose is in a acward position. But even if we forget about that the hose still doesn;t look that great and it sticks out the side. I was just wondering why AGD did this.

krafty
08-23-2001, 02:34 PM
Bah... I shoot left-handed and sight down the side of the body, just above the hose. It's honestly never gotten in my way. I actually like the simplicity of having it right there, accessable whenever you need it.

krafty

Trenon
08-23-2001, 02:37 PM
maybe i am just wierd then