PDA

View Full Version : sfl question, mainly for AGD, but if you can help go for it

azzkikr
06-12-2003, 01:52 PM
well its rather simple, say I was to buy an sfl emag that came with a warp left(for righties). how could I get a warp right(you guess it, for lefties) and a center breach to match the sfl milling.

also would AGD do whats necesarry to install the ace if it didn't have it?

thanks AZZKIKR

Dayspring
06-12-2003, 01:55 PM
You really can't. AGD does the milling for the breeches (they go on the Xmags now). Shocktech did the others, and since they no longer make them, I doubt you'll find one anywhere.

As for the ACE upgrade, ask LoadSM5 or Psychoballer. They'd know for certain. But AFAIK, they will install the ACE for free.

ntn4502
06-12-2003, 06:02 PM
I think that the warp right is still in stock in the store.

Just call and say you want to send in the gun for ACE and theyll set you up with an RA number, and if you get lucky it will take 2-3 weeks...which is free ofcourse

Load SM5
06-12-2003, 07:01 PM
The ACE is free as is the on/off switch. You can get any breech for an X-mag for your SFL but there won't be any SFL milling on it. But it looks fine without the little milled SFL on the side. If you do get any X-mag breeches you will need the smaller diameter X-mag bolt instead of the larger SFL bolt.

Dragoon
06-12-2003, 08:59 PM
Just to make sure it's clear, the breaches for the Extreem (non-cnc xmags) have the same milling as the SFL breach, just no "SFL' engraved in the side.

Also, I sent my warp left breach in when I got my ACE installed and they bored it out so I can use the SFL LX bolt that I have.

The only thing I have to do now is get the warp breach anno'ed so it matches the marker.

Hope this helps

Douglas