PDA

View Full Version : new mag user

invisableflames
06-12-2003, 03:01 PM
i just traded my new 03 cocker for this classic mag with a warp. i am new to mags and woundering what i need to keep up with other guns. the mag came wth a warp, 2 finger benchmark frame, a ans phase 2 valve(also the stock one), KAPP drop, and a pmi perfect ceramic barrel. this gun is somewhat old. i just want to know what i need to get this thing to work for another 20 years. i know it needs a sear is ther anything special i need? also would a rebuild kit be helpfull, the gun works fine but i know its old.

Blazingace
06-12-2003, 04:06 PM
You have a very nice setup right there. 2 guys on my team shoot classic with warps. One of them has an Intelliframe and the other shoots a benchy like yours. I might suggest putting the stock reg. back on and getting, maybe, a Lvl 10 kit. Do you have air or CO2? Air would also be a good thing to get. There are a large number of post outlining all the upgrades you could get, but they might be too expensive or not something you need right now. Picking up a rebuild kit and a new sear would be all you need to get the gun running in great condition. Search around and see what some other people have done to their guns.

invisableflames
06-12-2003, 05:14 PM
i do have air, i couldnt live without it lol (pun) thanks for the advise.

Blazingace
06-12-2003, 07:08 PM
Air is just about the best thing you can do for a gun, especially for a 'mag. If you want to get an x-valve air is required, so you have an excellent base to work with.