PDA

View Full Version : Building my own mag...

Woozer
06-12-2003, 03:34 PM
Hey, My friend has an awesome mag, and ever since I used it, I've wanted a sweet mag. I havent been able to find the right mag for me, so I've deceieded to build my own. I have the major parts chosen. I plan on purchaseing a ULE body, X-valve, and a intellaframe. Are these the only major parts i need other then air fittings and a forgrip?I already have a nice nitro tank to use with it. Is there any other parts that I'll need? And my freind hopefully will be able to put it together. Any input would be cool. Thanks.

-Joe

Bulldog
06-12-2003, 03:53 PM
A rail, front screw and field strip screw.

Woozer
06-12-2003, 06:39 PM
okay, thanks

Dayspring
06-12-2003, 06:57 PM
rail bushing & misc. screws.

Woozer
06-13-2003, 11:10 AM
are there any parts that i could use that would be better then what i already have?

Drizit
06-13-2003, 11:44 AM
not realy, unless you want an emag setup. and the rail usualy comes with a bushing and the body with the front screw if you buy it new. you will also need a sear and sear pin. (the sear used to come with the retro but i don't know about the x-valve.) the sear pin you have to order. the only screws you should need to special order are the field strip screw and bottem line screws. if you want a forgrip you will need the virtical air adaptor. and posibly a kap forgrip extender if your forgrip is too fat for the i-frame.

Woozer
06-13-2003, 12:07 PM
alright, thanks, how much would an emag setup cost?

Drizit
06-13-2003, 02:29 PM
you will need most of the parts on this page.

http://store.airgun.com/acb/showprod.cfm?&DID=17&CATID=6&ObjectGroup_ID=23

or just buy an emag and drop a ule body on it. (or even ask nicely and they may make one with the ule for you.)