PDA

View Full Version : E-LCD?

hostage
08-24-2001, 12:05 AM
Okay i tried the chat room and didn't get what i wanted to know, though i learned a lot.
Anyway, I am interested in the E-LCD. I saw it on a website. All i know u can stick it on a mag, and it can change u to burst, auto, semi and has some other minor features.
This is what i have a standard Automag 68, pf. I have bottomline setup, expanstionchamber, and i run on a remote CO2.
What i want to know. Can this work on my gun? Is this hot or hype? And anyother info u know about this for an automag. Please help me, i use to be really in paintball 6 years ago and got out for a while
-hostage

Trenon
08-24-2001, 12:13 AM
First of all the company that makes the elcd just got bought out so it will be hard to find one right now because no one makes them. But the company will be coming back so you can take your risks there. secondly i haven't heard any really good things about the boo-yahh i have seen one and they are huge. the handle is like a inch and a half wide. the grip loos sloppy and its not a comfortable grip. The only positive thing about them is they are cheaper then the hyperframe. If you want an eloctro trigger get a hyperframe, you lose the ability to go full auto but the dependibility and comfortable grop makes up for it. it also looks better. Although ive never had to use it ive heard the hyperframe help staff is quiet good and fast.
Just my 2 cents.