PDA

View Full Version : Help making my Emag trigger more "walkable"

theraidenproject
06-12-2003, 09:37 PM
Right now, I have two magnets with one spacer, and a 1mm pull. It's a nice, short, crisp trigger pull, but my trigger finger isn't the greatest, and I'm hitting a 11 or 12 bps wall pulling normally in short bursts. Obviously, walking is going to increase my bps, but I can't really do it on this gun. What can I do to make it easier to walk? Thanks.

personman
06-12-2003, 10:42 PM
Hmm.. my trigger is easily walked at 1 magnet... I can also walk at a spacer and one magnet and two spacers one magnet.. I dunno you might want to take a magnet out..

JAM
06-13-2003, 09:01 AM
can you walk other triggers? your trigger sounds fine- you can lighten it a bit more- one magnet should be OK, also maybe it's technique... I had to practice on things- my mouse, the gearshift while driving, etc to get my fingers used to that motion...

theraidenproject
06-13-2003, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by JAM
can you walk other triggers? your trigger sounds fine- you can lighten it a bit more- one magnet should be OK, also maybe it's technique... I had to practice on things- my mouse, the gearshift while driving, etc to get my fingers used to that motion...

I can walk other triggers just fine. I played around with one magnet before, but I didn't feel like I got enough of a return. I'll try it again, though.

theraidenproject
06-13-2003, 11:04 PM
I now have one magnet with an airsoft pellet for a spacer. It's so easy to shoot, but I still can't walk it for more than half a second. I recorded myself shooting, and I maxed out at 10 shots in a half second, but I couldn't sustain anything above 12 bps for a full second. I think I just hit a wall at 12. This Timmy I tried I could only hit 12 on, while the next guy trying it hit high teens. I need to buy one of those finger exercises for guitar.

IcantBelieveit
06-15-2003, 10:49 AM
take and strap some fishing weights to your walking finger, and walk your fingers (like walking trigger) with the weights on your finger, right before a game and then when you go to play take the weights off and your fingers will feel super light