PDA

View Full Version : Warp Feed not warping

Prezents
08-22-2001, 07:06 AM
I cannot seem to get my warped feed to work, I am shooting a classic mag with the Retro Valve.
I have set the jumpers on the warp to "sen" so that it reacts to vibrattion. I have also set the potentiometer just back from where it runs all the time. When I shoot my marker with no paint the warped will work, but upon adding paint, it is a dead dog.
I am at a loss here.??
Prezents

FeelTheRT
08-22-2001, 09:05 AM
that is odd. Ususally on an AutomaG, it would spin even if u had the sensitivity to the lowest.

AGD
08-22-2001, 10:01 AM
Try replacing the battery with a high quality brand name one. We have seen problems with batteries that sell at a discount and are underpowered.

AGD

i-luv-my-rt
08-22-2001, 10:12 AM
Also make sure the paint is feeind smoothly. I cannot use blaze in my warp b/c it swells so fast and wont fit in the 90* adapter. This will cause a jam and it wont spin. Look at the motor while you hold down the purge button. If you see it spin inside the motor but it doesnt move then it's b/c it's jammed. These are my expereinces, it happens to me all the time and pisses me off. Check that with a fresh battery i feel that thats the problem!!!

Prezents
08-22-2001, 08:30 PM
I have tried 4 new batt's not the cheap one's either, learned that in Winnitt.

Let me work on this a little more with a different brand of paint
Prezents

Peanut The Paintballer
08-23-2001, 04:44 AM
This same problem happened to me, add paint and it dies. You potentially have a cracked sensor. Thats what mine was.

Prezents
08-23-2001, 07:54 PM
This has been going on since I recived the Warp.
Prezents

AGD
08-24-2001, 02:08 AM
You might have to send it in. Call us.

AGD