PDA

View Full Version : Playing a joke at a tourny

Teen
06-12-2003, 11:34 PM
I'm going to a tourny next week and we want to play a joke, first of all we're all gonna walk in there with talons.haha. and wear cammo. i can just imagine everyones faces as we walk up to the chrono.lol. can anyone think of anything else?

o, and we'll wear ski goggle.lol

Hemorrhage
06-12-2003, 11:39 PM
and then you're gonna change, go back and chrono the guns your gonna use, and everyone is gonna be like "those dudes are gay"...seen it before. Only with sheridans..

Teen
06-12-2003, 11:49 PM
yea well thats great that YOU'VE seen it, but i didn't ask about who all saw it done before. i simply asked for people to give me ideas about what to do

Frank (the spank)
06-12-2003, 11:56 PM
Have one with a REALLY long barrel and some big patch that says "Sniper", lol

I like it, I'd laugh my *** off.

WickeDKlowN
06-12-2003, 11:57 PM
Thats not playing a joke. It's just asking to be called homos.

What you should do is walk up covered in the color of paint that the feild uses.

Grasshopper
06-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Get a constant air adapter for the talon, and attach a 32oz tank. Then, get one of those weird round orange hoppers (can't remember what their called; I'll find one), and attach one of those huge barrel extension things. Then, tape a 6 foot target onto your mask. Oh, and make sure you run around in underwear with speedo's over them.

Lopy-slopy
06-13-2003, 12:15 AM
lob some grenades at the ref before the game to get on his good side :D
Ride onto the feild with a pbtank and when the ref tells you to get it off the F-ing feild tell him it's your team mate and that you will be reporting him to the police for his hatred towards people who are a little "festivly plump"
Actualy play the game with the talons,
Act like you don't know how to use a chrono and fire balls right at the chrono instead of over it.
Have one of the guy's on your team use a mag and go around asking people how to cock it.
Openly cover your clothes in "rain-x" in front of the ultimate.(ie. it's banned because it makes paint slide off of your clothes)
When getting a paint check, try to seduce the ref into letting you stay in even though you are shot,(works best if both of you are men)
Wear short shorts and get your ears pearced cuz there's no way you could look like any bigger homo's anyway.

Teen
06-13-2003, 12:17 AM
i don't think i can get my 250 lb friend to fit in a speedo let alone run around in one.lol, funny idea though.

Lopy-slopy
06-13-2003, 12:19 AM
oh yah, like grasshopper said, get a huge barrel extention and go arround to people with freak set or simmilar barrel set and preach to them about how they wasted their money on the set because it's not about the width it's the length. Then tell them about how your gonna snipe them off from the other end of the feild with your 28 inch barrel. :D

Teen
06-13-2003, 12:26 AM
lololol im gonna look like a freaking idiot. i can't wait this is gonna be hilarious. i think we will play with the talons, cuz its a real cheap tourny, only $75 a team.

demonguy8
06-13-2003, 12:34 AM
these arent jokes these are just ways to make an arse outa yourself.....

As far as pranks to pull...
Put a quarter into the hopper of a teamate and let em go on the Field with it. its the easiest, oldest, and funniest...

xadamx
06-13-2003, 12:36 AM
if you guys win id laugh my rear end off all day long

temps
06-13-2003, 09:12 AM
a little pieace of wire, some mak tak.. and a team mates barrel :D

you hide it in a port hole with just a little bit of wire sticking out... if he dosn`t notice it he will be freaking out on why hes breaking paint every shot...

My team was thinking of going to our local tourny in a theme of some sort.. maby super heros :rolleyes: I`d go as batman!!! (we would play in the costumes to.. just showing up in something and not playing like that is just not as funny)

Jazzman
06-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by demonguy8
Put a quarter into the hopper of a teamate and let em go on the Field with it. its the easiest, oldest, and funniest...

That is damn funny.

As far as tourney jokes, I'd say play the whole thing with the Talons. Either that, or wear clown suits. Everybody likes clowns.

LittlePaintballBoy
06-13-2003, 09:34 AM
Originally posted by Jazzman

That is damn funny.

As far as tourney jokes, I'd say play the whole thing with the Talons. Either that, or wear clown suits. Everybody likes clowns.

clowns are scary. if you do dress up as clowns dont wear big shoes or they will stick out of the bunker and get shot:D

JEDI
06-13-2003, 09:39 AM
I fail to see the humor in it. But, what ever... :rolleyes:

Jazzman
06-13-2003, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by LittlePaintballBoy

clowns are scary. if you do dress up as clowns dont wear big shoes or they will stick out of the bunker and get shot:D

True, but the big poofy clown wig will get a lot of bouncers.

jdev
06-13-2003, 10:39 AM
i say you and the team charter a helicopter.

have you and your team repel from the helicopter one by one.

as each one touches down, have them "clear" the area, instantly annihilating anything that moves

you could probably do this using your talons ;)

FalconGuy016
06-13-2003, 10:50 AM
Everyone shoot each other off the break

i like tictacs
06-13-2003, 11:04 AM
Big yellow ponchos= sup'air camo...

JEDI
06-13-2003, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FalconGuy016
Everyone shoot each other off the break

Now thats funny!

Brak
06-13-2003, 11:10 AM
i think you should all wear kid's spandex superhero suits, id love to see batman, superman, and spiderman playing paintball in an ill-fitted suit. tell everyone that they are your backup suits and your web shooter and utility belts are at the cleaners...

my friends and i are planning on going to an army surplus store and buying SWAT team uniforms and playing a tourney wearing them. i cant wait to see their faces

McSweedish
06-13-2003, 03:13 PM
Wear some latex gloves instead of paintball gloves too.

BajaBoy
06-13-2003, 03:24 PM
teen where is this turny

automagking182
06-13-2003, 03:32 PM
hey jazzman- my friend wore one of those big clown wigs thats got like rainbow colors and he got all shot up it waz so funny.

banzaimf
06-13-2003, 04:03 PM
there was a team in England at one time. They were called the "fluffy bunny slippers" IIRC.
According to the legend, they had one game where they brought in a truck filled with sand, dumped the sand out and threw out beach chairs and were drinking virgin mai tais or something of the ilk.

When called out onto the field they had even wierder things going on. As my friend put it "so there we are running town the lines, trying to figure out where they are and why they aren't shooting at us. we get down to the other end of the field and they have their guns all in a pile, and they are doing a conga line around them. So we shoot them out, and they wave at us, 'good game player'and walk off the field"

DyNasTy
06-13-2003, 05:26 PM
If you wear camo, use sheridans, speedos etc, and look like a real idiot, and people will think your stupid. THEN you have to go change if uarent gonna use ur sheridans, WASTE peoples time re-chronieng your actual marker, and getting to ur staging area. Then if you lose the actual tournament after dressing up like dorks, people will just think ur newbs.

Just my personal opinion on that, and a good way to waste 75 bucks

06-13-2003, 05:28 PM
What a waste of time & money. Dumn noobs.

Teen
06-13-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by BajaBoy
teen where is this turny

bedford

Teen
06-13-2003, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by 845
What a waste of time & money. Dumn noobs.

who us!? wow, your quite the prick. by the way i've been playing for over 5 years, i wouldn't be doing this if I was a newb.:D

Vengeance
06-13-2003, 09:18 PM
Use a fake erection thing like Johnny Knoxville did once and stand very closely to the chronograph. And INSIST people get closer to the chrono.

DYE-BaLLeR
06-14-2003, 10:50 AM
ya teen ur gay uve prolly been playin rec ball for 5 yrs and ur going to some stupid 3 man and trying to be funny. ur gay

Gman63
06-14-2003, 12:48 PM
I think the idea of waisting the refs who Chronos a marker that your not going to use is a really great starting point. While your at it why dont you start each match by dumping a hopper at each ref, that should really make everyone laugh. Seriously, No matter how much you think a Tourny is beneath you, Silly, Degrading actions and comments should be between you and your teamates only. The quickest way to hack a ref or field owner off is to act like you are so great and that everyone is not as good as you. Last time I looked there was only a handfull of teams who get that kinda respect when they show-up. Oh and if you do decide to act goofy, silly or dumb toward the people running the tourny, better make sure you wax all of the com cauz if you don't the real joke is you.

chizle97
06-14-2003, 04:05 PM
you should put an angel air and a halo B on a talon, that would be really funny. or have an agel with a stock class tube and a 12 gram adapter on it. that would be kinda funny.

FreshmanBob
06-14-2003, 05:05 PM
play normal but wear big bright yellow jumpsuits labeled 'air ball camo' on the back

o yeah and for hyper ball, buy some of the hyper ball material and make suits, then label that hyberball camo

lol

Miscue
06-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Keep this thread civil, or it will be closed.

Teen
06-14-2003, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by Miscue
Keep this thread civil, or it will be closed.

what does that mean, explain please. im not the brightest person.:D

Teen
06-14-2003, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by DYE-BaLLeR
ya teen ur gay uve prolly been playin rec ball for 5 yrs and ur going to some stupid 3 man and trying to be funny. ur gay

nope, i've been playing in tournys for over 2 years now. i've got 2 first place trophies and a 3rd place. wow, we have some real *EDIT* Do NOT cuss here, we will give you a temp ban if you insist on doing it again, a permanant ban if you decide to continue. Army in here.

_Spork_1
06-14-2003, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Teen

what does that mean, explain please. im not the brightest person.:D

Originally posted by Teen

*EDIT* Do NOT cuss here, we will give you a temp ban if you insist on doing it again, a permanant ban if you decide to continue. Army in here.

you really arn't smart are you?

Teen
06-14-2003, 10:41 PM
i am in school, but thats cuz schools easy. and did i not just say "im not the brightest person".

hostage
06-15-2003, 04:16 AM
well I hope you can figure out some innocent and yet funny joke. To bad people have to act like jerks, when someone trys to gives others a good laugh or two. Personally I like the hyper/air camo idea.
-Doron

QUINCYMASSGUY
06-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Don't know your ability in paintball, doesn't matter about any wins you've got, doesn't matter if you are a Harvard graduate or a high school dropout (leaning towards the high school one with the intelligence you've shown so far), and I'm definitely not saying the game needs to be all serious off the field....

but you pull the kind of stuff you're thinking of doing I hope you don't ever hope to be a respected, liked, or credible player in your area. Any sponsor sees it they're going to refuse to ever help you out, even if it's free barrel bags. It's an embarrassment to the game and they don't want anything to do with that. And I hope you don't expect any upper-level team to recruit you. Away from the field everyone pranks and stuff, but when you step through the netting the game is on and tournaments are where the play is the most extreme. Stick to recball with newbs man, it's where you should be. Being able to afford tournaments doesn't mean you're skilled enough to be there. And if you pull the "shoot the chrono" stuff and get in the way of people who are really there to play, have fun getting overshot, extremely bunkered, bonus balled walking off, and basically be the biggest losers playing paintball in your town. Cause if you act like that, then you probably are.

Just calling it like it is man, hope you use common sense and don't do this crap.

sneakyhacker420
06-15-2003, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by i like tictacs
Big yellow ponchos= sup'air camo...

LMFAO

Jonneh
06-15-2003, 01:02 PM
Register your team as 'Conscientious Objectors' and in all your games shout at the other team to put down their guns and negotiate a cease fire. Extra points if you bring a big white flag onto the field.

CaptaiN_JacK
06-15-2003, 02:03 PM
come on guys, dont tell me you didnt crack up about the sup air camo idea? one thing that i dont like is when people laugh their butts off reading these threads, and then they act all mature and stuff when they post.

you could actually make the sup air camo into your team jerseys. wear them to every tourny. it would be funny, but not disrespectable.

the one thing that i think shows the most disrespect on a field is yelling at the refs and swearing. why dont you guys rip on that instead of sup air camo and using talons.

SIGSays
06-15-2003, 07:58 PM
then go up and just shoot blanks... shoot as fast as you can and be like hell yeah!

Vengeance
06-16-2003, 12:42 AM
Cease fire-LOL, seriously, that is cool. Also, scream like a little girl every time a paintball whizzes by you. Loudly.

chillfactorballa
06-16-2003, 10:41 PM

Lopy-slopy
06-16-2003, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by QUINCYMASSGUY
Don't know your ability in paintball, doesn't matter about any wins you've got, doesn't matter if you are a Harvard graduate or a high school dropout (leaning towards the high school one with the intelligence you've shown so far), and I'm definitely not saying the game needs to be all serious off the field....

but you pull the kind of stuff you're thinking of doing I hope you don't ever hope to be a respected, liked, or credible player in your area. Any sponsor sees it they're going to refuse to ever help you out, even if it's free barrel bags. It's an embarrassment to the game and they don't want anything to do with that. And I hope you don't expect any upper-level team to recruit you. Away from the field everyone pranks and stuff, but when you step through the netting the game is on and tournaments are where the play is the most extreme. Stick to recball with newbs man, it's where you should be. Being able to afford tournaments doesn't mean you're skilled enough to be there. And if you pull the "shoot the chrono" stuff and get in the way of people who are really there to play, have fun getting overshot, extremely bunkered, bonus balled walking off, and basically be the biggest losers playing paintball in your town. Cause if you act like that, then you probably are.

Just calling it like it is man, hope you use common sense and don't do this crap.

Most of the things here are just joke's and no one is expecting anybody to actualy do them. Their are some that they could do, like the supair cammo, and they could get away with it and people would just think it's funny. It might help them make a name for themselves and further their carrers, not inhibit them. This thread is just for S*^#'s and giggles, so everybody stop posting stuff about how dumb all these thing's are and how stupid they are, THAT'S THE FREKING POINT OF THE WHOLE THREAD.