PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy an X-valve?

spikius
06-13-2003, 12:09 AM
Hi, I'm kinda new here, and searched a bit looking for the answer to my question, but came up with nothing. Hopefully this is the right forum to post this in.

I'm looking to upgrade to an x-valve, but the online store lists it as out of stock, and the only other site I found listing it (paintballgear.net), lists it as out of stock, and from past dealings with them with out of stock stuff, I don't hold a great hope in them getting one in stock soon, or at least telling anyone about it. Anyone know anyone with an x-valve in stock? I'd kinda like to buy one outright (I'd have enough spare parts then to build a second regular mag to have as a loaner gun), but if it's possible via agd to trade-in/upgrade, then I might consider it. I'm kinda looking to get one in the next week or so (playing again in a week and kinda want one before then if possible). Thanks!

SlipknotX556
06-13-2003, 12:12 AM
First of all, Welcome to AO!

Second, you could probably find one in the F/S Fourms, get one direct from AGD, some dealers in the dealer fourm may have one, such as Tunaman. :)

Teen
06-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Check ebay, i always see them on there. also, check here on AO. good luck in finding one.

PS: welcome to AO

spikius
06-13-2003, 12:17 AM
ok, I'll look around a bit, I was hoping to find one in the next day or so, I might call agd tomorrow and see if they by chance have one. Thanks for the welcome!

SlipknotX556
06-13-2003, 12:20 AM
The welcome is free, but its the X Valve that is going to draing your wallet.

Try posting in the Misc. Paintball fourm, that you want an X valve, you might get a quicker responce.

ChuckWag78
06-13-2003, 08:13 AM
The online store has some of the "Reversed" X-Valves in stock. The only difference is that the hole is on the left side. Lucky me thats what I needed when I ordered:D

Other then that, there are no differences

thejesus
06-13-2003, 10:25 AM
http://www.paintballgear.com - just bought one from them and I would've had it today if UPS had left it on the damn doorstep like I asked. It was out of stock when I ordered it, as was my case of Marbs, but they got a new shipment in the very next day and it got shipped out that day. I've heard complaints but I've never had a problem with them, guess I'm lucky. The only issue I had was when they mailed me a case of Marbs instead of PMI Premium, but I'm not complaining :)

Lopy-slopy
06-13-2003, 04:50 PM
I say call them and waight for more to come in, it'l save you a 100 bucks and it will be brand new.

Benfica4ever
06-13-2003, 06:31 PM
Check in the misc forum. or ask tuna. i have already seen them f/s

spikius
06-14-2003, 09:37 AM
cool, thanks for all the replies, I just ordered an x-valve yesterday from pbgear.net, hopefully they'll get one quickly and ship it out. If I end up cancelling it, I'll be sure to talk to tunaman and keep checking the classifieds forums. Thanks again! Can't wait to play again, haven't played in like 3 years. Good to get back into it :-)