PDA

View Full Version : Minimag/Hyperframe question

hlaegrei
06-13-2003, 08:18 AM
Hi,

I just bought my first mag from E-bay, fitted with a hyperframe and a level10, sweet you may say. I have not got my airsystem yet, so I dont know if everything is as it should be: Perfect. There is one thing that troubles me. When I turn on the hyperframe and press the trigger, I cant hear the solenoid work the sear as it does on any other gun. Is this a problem, or is it just because of the lack of gas? Does the gun need gas to trigger the sear? I really hope so, but if not, what is most likely the problem? A unconnected sear or wrecked solenoid?
I hope you got some answers for me,
thanks in advance

Helge Lęgreid

paintballbeaver
06-13-2003, 08:49 AM
the way the hyper frame works is there is no return spring for the noid so it uses the mags on/off to substitute for that if you wanna check out the frame to see if it works pull your valve out (if your not sure on how to do this consult here again and they will step you through it.

but take and push your finger over the rear part of the sear and pull the trigger it should click and then click again (or as many times as you pull the trigger

hitech
06-13-2003, 03:26 PM
I would suggest that you read my Hyperframe FAQ and play close attention to the Adjusting the solenoid. You should follow that procedure to be sure that it is adjusted correctly.

Click here for Hyperframe FAQ (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=79328)