PDA

View Full Version : N2 valve problem

michael
08-23-2001, 11:59 PM
My Nitrogen fill nipple thingy is blocked by my Worrgamez drop forward, so looking down on my tank when screwed in you see the Nipple (blocked by drop bar) in the middle, Burstdisk to the right, and gage to the left of the nipple. My question is can i move my gage to the middle and my nipple to where the gage was? i dont have to do this but is more of one of those convience things i would like to beable to take advatage of.

I went top my paintball store to ask about it, and they werent sure about it, they are all certified airsmiths but they have never had to do it before so they didnt want to even try. So does any one no if i can move these things around so that i dont have to send my tank in to nitroduck and wait another week?

markhauguel
08-24-2001, 08:41 AM
I had the same problem and I swapped the burst disk and fill. I didn't ask though. If the fill and burst disk have the same seats inside the reg there isn't a problem. Look and make sure you swap the fill with the high pressure burst disk if there are 2 otherwise you will be filling the tank through the regulator and it will not work. Mine had a 1200 and 5000 psi disks in it (PureE tank). Don't torque down the burst disk too much though, it seals by deforming the base of the fitting to match the seat in the regulator. Put some sealing compound on the fill like teflon tape or compound. I hope this helps.