PDA

View Full Version : Hybrid Quest Markers!!!!

Brak
06-13-2003, 11:35 AM
check this out (http://www.paintballgateway.com/hyqumacltobl1.html)

i think id just point that out. i think its pretty funny that people are STILL making autococker clones and expecting them to sell. but hey, with a sales pitch like this who can resist?

"A cool new gun from a cool new manufacturer. Features include Delrin Bolt, Removeable Feed Neck, Swing Frame, Angled ASA, Smooth operation and one of the most agressive front block assemblies we have ever seen!

Too many features to list."

too many features? i think they just listed them all. and whats up with the single trigger swing? and everyone knows that an angled ASA makes it WAY better than any other gun. i wish every company i buy products from would be "a cool new company" and make "cool new" stuff. this is almost as cool as the timmy ripoff (http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=235767)

LittlePaintballBoy
06-13-2003, 11:45 AM
slipknot have you seen that timmy thing before?

-=Squid=-
06-13-2003, 12:41 PM
I really like the looks of that cocker...especially for only $625.

halo13
06-13-2003, 08:50 PM
That cocker looks surprisingly good. I don't think it was made to be some sort of "cocker alternative" I think that the company who put it together decided to leave the word autococker out of the name. Anyways, a lot of companies make their own versions of the autococker. ANS, DYE, System X, Smartparts, Warped Sportz, Shocktech, Bonebrake. Hell, even Action Markers makes a gun that’s clearly built around the "old" sniper. Would you considder those clones?Anyways, those will probably be selling just fine.

BajaBoy
06-13-2003, 09:31 PM
i think that it looks really nice. The body alone is outstanding, think of it with a chrome eblade and say evo front block? it would be one heck of a cocker if you ask me

yeahthatsme
06-13-2003, 09:40 PM
the reason they dont say autococker is cus they didnt use a WGP body to make that, so they cant use the autococker name.

i like it, its not too expensive, and is MIGHTY PURDY.

GT
06-13-2003, 10:42 PM
looks like an eclipse.

jb

Automaggin2
06-13-2003, 10:52 PM
I dunno, i ahve a feeling either System X or NPS/32 degrees makes the quest. it looks like a nice gun, i might buy one this summer. And for that timmy ripoff, it loooks cool, i dont care what anyone else says. If its a cheap decent electro, its mine. Just like tribals. So many people under estimated them cause they had problems when they first came out, but they are damn nice guns. After i shot one, i gained a whole new repect for cheap rip off guns. (some are really crappy tho)

NuthyN
06-13-2003, 11:06 PM
I really like the way they have the front block set up. I wonder if any machinist would make that for normal cockers, or if that is compatable.

Automaggin2
06-13-2003, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by NuthyN
I really like the way they have the front block set up. I wonder if any machinist would make that for normal cockers, or if that is compatable.

Its nothing special, it has been done in the passed with revenge cockers and system x cockers. The LPR acts as a front block screw. It takes normal 3 ways and rams, just different LPRs

~WarpedRT#2~
06-13-2003, 11:52 PM
You can rip off spyders and make it obvious, and gay. But you cant really rip off a cocker. After all, custom cockers are just aftermarket parts thrown together. SO what? A company just makes their own parts, and makes a cocker of their own design. It's not like it was Bud Orrs design anyway.

32 Degrees does it, KAPP does it, Shocktech does it, System X does it, and so does 50 other companies. It's just aftermarket parts, just like any other custom cocker.

Lopy-slopy
06-14-2003, 01:17 PM
I agree with warpedRT. Most people upgrade the hell out of their cockers anyway, once you get all the upgrades it'l be the same, just with a non WGP body.

WARPED1
06-14-2003, 01:38 PM
Timmies are just Spyder clones anyway(bodywise), tho some of the parts are interchangable.

FutureMagOwner
06-14-2003, 02:05 PM
name some id love to hear them

Ov3rmind
06-14-2003, 03:07 PM
Hm, the trigger frame looks awkward, and is it just me, or does the beavertail not go back far enough? I'll admit I like the milling for the price though.

However, I'll stick to the Cockers that are tried and true.

NCpaintballer
06-14-2003, 10:52 PM
Originally posted by Automaggin2
I dunno, i ahve a feeling either System X or NPS/32 degrees makes the quest. it looks like a nice gun,

Two of the owners of Hybrid Paintball used to work for Xtreme Enterprises (ie: System X). One also worked at Worr Games before Xtreme. That will explain the similarites between this gun and the System X Vengence Cocker.