PDA

View Full Version : E-Mag Battery On/Off Switch Mod?

Chef123161
08-24-2001, 05:45 PM
I did a search and came up with nothing. Has anyone been able to do this? Please let me know.

magc68
08-24-2001, 05:50 PM
the reason u dont see an on/off switch is because a switch that can handle 18v currect would be too big and ugly for the gun so they choose not to. if u can find a switch that will withstand 18v then just place it on the red wire comming from the battery and u r set. simple.

------------------
Team Recursion's Website (http://recursionpb.homestead.com/index.html)

Whisky
08-24-2001, 07:04 PM
I did put a switch on my Emag. Sorry magc68, but 18 volts is nothing to handle, the problem was the amps. AGD tried to put slide switch, but a small one can handle 1/3 of an amps, so i put a flick switch, like the one on the revolution hopper. these can handle 3 amps. But there are no amps or alomost none in the wire that goes to the board. i took pics but there are very blurry. Sorry cant show. But to answer your question, yes you can put one but it is at your own risk, i did and i am very happy with it.

------------------
"Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
Snap Snap
Bang Bang
You`re Out

magc68
08-24-2001, 08:17 PM
Whisky,
thanks for the info. im not that knowlageable with all the emag and the battery and stuff so thanks for the correctiona dn the info.