PDA

View Full Version : X-valve/mainbody issue

jpdgas
06-13-2003, 11:55 PM
I just received the x-valve today for my gf's mag and i was trying to decide if she would really appreciate it or if i should give her my retro lx and put the x in my black mag. anywho, the REAL issue: the x-valve gets caught on my mainbody and i have to struggle to get it in. the on\off assembly sticks out just enough to catch, although it slides in perfectly on the gf's mag. can i taper the on\off assembly, or will it eventually settle and sit in deeper like my retro lx? anyone else deal with this? thanks for the help

Bulldog
06-14-2003, 10:18 AM
It'll settle out eventually. I used a thin piece of plastic to slide in there and apply a little pressure to the on/off the first few times.

You should put the X in yours btw. Besides, she probably won't want to deal with having to set up level 10 properly anyway. Unless she knows how to work on guns, in which case you've found the perfect woman.

jpdgas
06-14-2003, 11:51 AM
Thanks for the help. Actually, my retro has a level 10 too, so theres not much difference for her except color and a little weight.

and i have found the perfect woman :D