PDA

View Full Version : What does the Nppl do with fields???

oneshot
06-14-2003, 01:17 AM
just seeing if anyone in this forum knows what Nppl does with it fields after a event.

do they re-use all of the fields , send that field to the next event? or do they just get a new field made.

I think that they are most likely traveling fields.

only reason I am asking is because me and some friends are looking into buying a sup Air field in the near future and are looking into picking up one of the nppl's super 7 fields.

magmonkey
06-14-2003, 06:52 AM
I belive the fields are owned by the sponsoring companys not the nppl

A local field just bought the diablo ten man field from last years atlantic city open, witch has most of the same bunkers as it had at the world cup from the year before.
so I think they just keep adding new key bunkers to the same fields for atleast a few years and eventuly sell it.

Automaggin2
06-14-2003, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by magmonkey
I belive the fields are owned by the sponsoring companys not the nppl

A local field just bought the diablo ten man field from last years atlantic city open, witch has most of the same bunkers as it had at the world cup from the year before.
so I think they just keep adding new key bunkers to the same fields for atleast a few years and eventuly sell it.

Yea, they are owned by the company sponsors. Smart PArts, WDP, WGP and such all bring out there fields for NPPL to use. They do reuse them, thats why you see the Angel field at like every NPPL event. that diablo field is great, i love the car washer part

magmonkey
06-14-2003, 10:48 AM
the field is great I played on it at a couple events and now it is set up at outback paintball in Ct.