PDA

View Full Version : Anyone shot an intimidator?

rifleman
08-24-2001, 04:30 PM
I'm kinda wondering how good they shoot, because I found a really good deal on one. Whats your input of it?

Bub3814
08-24-2001, 04:42 PM
shot a friend of mines...seemed nice...bit big for my style of play, not to much blowback and a sweet trigger...

------------------
~Bub~

"It ain't braggin' if you can back it up."
-Dizzy Dean

FeelTheRT
08-24-2001, 05:32 PM
well IMO if u want an electro like taht, be a man and go all the way wit an Angel. First off, Timmys have been out of prodcution for a while. There arn't very many real Timmy techs.

Now, the Angel will always be alive. There are Angel techs almost everywhere, plus they are just so customizable. They are almost like Cockers in a way. None of them are the same. Each is unique in it's own way to the user of the gun.

Whisky
08-24-2001, 07:14 PM
I tried one, if i was not so addicted to AGD`s product, that is what i was going to get. I prefer this to an Angel, very small and tiny gun. Shoots very fast.
But don`t get me wrong, it doesn`t beat my EMag... http://www.automags.org/ubb/wink.gif

------------------
"Give me an inch... I`ll give you a bruise" -Andy Kopcok, team Image
Snap Snap
Bang Bang
You`re Out

Bearshirt
08-24-2001, 10:09 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by FeelTheRT:
well IMO if u want an electro like taht, be a man and go all the way wit an Angel. First off, Timmys have been out of prodcution for a while. There arn't very many real Timmy techs.

Now, the Angel will always be alive. There are Angel techs almost everywhere, plus they are just so customizable. They are almost like Cockers in a way. None of them are the same. Each is unique in it's own way to the user of the gun.</font>

I go to Delta every week and they say the Timmy is still in production, but the you're right on about the number of techs. I brother bought his Angel from a dealer with an offical tech on board.

Delta and company are great and I've seen them fix guns for free, when is was obvoius that the owner had screwed it up. I love the Timmys' trigger, it's better to me than the Angel trigger. I've played a couple of games with an Angel and it points great, it is real quiet, and it shoots fast, but for some reason I'm not over impressed. (I know it sounds crazy that I wouldn't be drooling over "the best paintball gun there is", but I like my friends RT much better. It shoots fast enough, and when it hits the fan, you can shoots contolled burst into your target.)

I haven't shot a E-mag, but the electirc mode sounds real sweet! But like anything you have to try it first. I didn't like the RT at first, it was awkward and couldn't realiably engage, but when I got the hang of it I could shoot bursts with ease. I remmber grinning like a fool once as I layed a rainbow of paint on this guy and tagged him well before he even got close to me! It was like having a ray gun, shoot at a target in semi until you get the range and then pull two or three bursts into
him and bingo!

Andrew Cunje
01-03-2005, 11:20 PM
shot a first gen timmy, which i didnt like the trigger all that much, and my buddies 03? bob long which rocks, i was very new to the sport when i tried it and DAMN, i could even wail on it :)

i still prefer my mech ule xmag

tony3
01-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Dude, this thread is 3 years old...

MonsterMag
01-04-2005, 12:02 AM
Ive seen thread that were 1 yr old reserected ,but not 3 years :eek: