PDA

View Full Version : Intellifeed wires

bmexline
06-14-2003, 01:10 PM
just curious if anyone has come up with another method of connecting the revolution to the gun, other than having the exposed wiring hanging out. seems a little ghetto to me. lol.
thanks for any input.

chronic john
06-15-2003, 08:44 AM
well what i did was buy female recepticles for motorolla type plugs i put 1 in the grip of the intellaframe on the left side all the way at the bottom of the grip on the left side right through the dye grips . then for the hopper i did the same right above the led and the on-off switch turned out really nice . then the warp i did the same a nice little feamale recepticle and a on-off switch to keep them warp batteries fresh as hell and a batt meter also . then for the cord its removable with its 3 1/8 right angle plugs . as for how i did it electronics are my life bassically exspecialy miniturized stuff . it works great anyone that would like one let me know i can hook it up 100% mint .

bmexline
06-15-2003, 12:53 PM
sounds like it turned out really good. thanks for the ideas. any pictures of your work?

chronic john
06-15-2003, 01:51 PM
my cameras lens just took a **** brand new to but i should have a new one shortly . oh and they look factory with the little female recepticles and the seperate wires that qwik disonnect with there 90 degree bends . but as soon as i get my new camera il post em up . should be here by wendsday . oh and by the way ive had my own custom stereo shop / tint shop for goin on 15 years now so solderin and makin up some nice paintball equipment is fun compared to work . lol

Bulldog
06-16-2003, 11:47 AM
Here's what I did. Got the idea here off AO. If you do a search you should find some stuff.

Cryer
06-16-2003, 11:51 AM
I did the phone chord, too. Got the Idea from Aliens-8-my-dad. I don't have a closeup to show you, but it looks about the same.