PDA

View Full Version : Need help with my RT

Navymag
08-25-2001, 02:34 AM
Can any help me with my RT? when i pull the trigger usually a couple shots will go fine then i'll pull the trigger and it starts sounding like its fully auto. cleaned it and it just keeps happening? I need help bad.

Mechanic79
08-25-2001, 06:24 AM
a similar thing happened to me after a game and all I did was take it apart per the video instructions except for the valve assembly I only undid the regulator from it and then put everything back together.
after playing my field strip screw was loose and so was the sear axle screw.
one more thing I noticed also. my RT PRO seems to like the Center Flag preset 850 psi 68 ci 4.5k psi tank better than my PMI 850 psi preset 48 ci 3k psi tank for some reason, it must be the regulator for one reason or another. also the PMI tank seems to get the oring blown out 5 times where as the center flag has the original one still. and I don't play with 48 I only use it for oiling or testing.

------------------
Automag RT PRO PF/HL
Centerflag 68ci 4.5k psi
Ricochet 2K hopper

BlackVCG
08-25-2001, 12:09 PM
If you have an original RT with the vented mainbody, then you have the banjo bolt rear field strip screw. Always make sure to tighten that with an allen wrench. Take Mechanic79's advice. Tighten the banjo bolt and the sear axle pin. Also, make sure the on/off pin is about .750"

FeelTheRT
08-25-2001, 11:28 PM
did u mess around with the on/off pin anyway?

eitherway, turn the presure down on your tank, it will be less reactive.