PDA

View Full Version : How to setup E-mag trigger?

DyNasTy
06-14-2003, 05:58 PM
Well I leaft one magnet in to give it the nicest trigger, and its still not as nice as I want, anyway to make it a little bit lighter? I mean the way it is is awsome

I can walk it, and a little flick will set it off, but is there other ways to adjut the trigger other than the magnets?

FutureMagOwner
06-14-2003, 06:05 PM
you can take something like paper towel and put bits of it in and it makes it lighter and lighter just make sure it can reliably return itself on manual with the barrel pointing straight up so you always have consistant return.

cphilip
06-14-2003, 07:54 PM
One of the very small orings in a parts kit in first then the magnet will get you light as you dare go....

Peach
06-14-2003, 09:14 PM
If you have an airsoft ball, put it in a vice, crank it a bit, till both sides are sort of flat, then it fts right in there, then put in magnent.

Dayspring
06-15-2003, 12:55 AM
Blazingace and I have 1 1/2 orings. One teflon oring and half another oring. Yes, Joel cut an oring in half.

Phil
06-15-2003, 09:55 AM
Yes. If you remove the grip frame and rotate the selector switch you will find a screw. Adjusting this screw will set your trigger travel. Make sure that you leave a little travel after the sensor is triggered.