PDA

View Full Version : Store Break-in...Calling VA Ballers

.bolink
06-14-2003, 07:30 PM
Sat the 14th at 2am someone broke in to the Paintball Authority which is located on the southside of Richmond. The following guns were stolen:

Black to gold fade Lasoya Timmy
two Eclipse impulses
Freek factory Impulse
Toxic impulse,
Powerfeed polish body E-mag
and two System-x cockers

I will try to get more info such as Color and SN asap. Please just keep a lookout for any suspicous auctions or sale threads containg any of these guns. If you see something that catches your eye please PM me.

FalconGuy016
06-14-2003, 07:52 PM
I will, sorry to hear this :(

Lopy-slopy
06-15-2003, 10:19 AM
WTF you can't say they deserve to be broken into because their teams suck!!!! It costs them alot of money when they are broken into. Insurance only covers like 80% or so(depending on the coverage) of damages and with all those high end markers that 20% they have to cover sets them back alot. I'm pretty sure PB Athority is a pretty big company so they will survive. But a break in can put a small store out of business. It just makes me sick thinking about what people do to other people not thinking about what's going to happen to the other person.

Edit: This is refering to a post that got deleted

IcantBelieveit
06-15-2003, 10:56 AM
i never said the were not good, They are very unsportsman like.I have played in 2 small tournies with them. and they constantly overshot, and they were arrogant. we would say good job, and good luck and they would completley ignore anybody that said anythign to them. I never wished bad on anyone.
and again i will keep an eye out for thier equipement,i will let you know if i see anything suspicious, and try to get us serial number and possibly pics and sorry for making you mad, maybe i worded it wrong, its just my opinion only. sorry if i offended you, i really am, last thingi want to do is make enimies(sp?) with people in the area.

chizle97
06-15-2003, 10:57 AM
DUDE THIS POST DESERVES ALL CAPS CAUSE WHEN I FIND THE STUPID PIECES OF CRAP RESPONSIBLE FO DOIN THIS TO MY HOME STORE, I WILL PERSONALY REMOVE THIER TESTICLES MANUALY WITH A SHARPENING STONE. Ill get to the bottem of this pat. Im in pretty good with most of the scum of richmond. Tell ray ill get his stuff back if its the last thing I do.

LawFox32
06-15-2003, 11:52 AM
good luck getting your stuff back, its a shame it happened

Grasshopper
06-15-2003, 12:21 PM
Man, what's with all these break in's on paintball stores? It really makes me sad that people actually do these kinds of things. Best of luck on getting your stolen stuff back.

.bolink
06-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Icantbelieve it- Some members of my team (whom shall remain nameless), can come off as jerks at times...and well we recently had a "cleansing" and some people got banned from PBA. These were some of the most chronic offenders. Thank you for clarifying what was meant, I will edit my previous post. Sorry for the reaction but I can get worked up in the heat of the moment.

IcantBelieveit
06-15-2003, 05:08 PM
o.k , glad we got that cleared up. Good Luck man

chizle97
06-15-2003, 06:58 PM
was that a joke or not cause its hard to figure out sarcasm on a message board. But I take this very seriousley cause this is my home store these arseholes are messin with. And they will get thier cumupints if not from me than a guy in jail.

Pvt.Opium
06-15-2003, 09:36 PM
I live in the Cali area and frequent these boards and many others. I WILL keep an eye out for these peolpe. Best of LUCK!!!!

Lopy-slopy
06-15-2003, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by IcantBelieveit
i never said the were not good, They are very unsportsman like.I have played in 2 small tournies with them. and they constantly overshot, and they were arrogant. we would say good job, and good luck and they would completley ignore anybody that said anythign to them. I never wished bad on anyone.
and again i will keep an eye out for thier equipement,i will let you know if i see anything suspicious, and try to get us serial number and possibly pics and sorry for making you mad, maybe i worded it wrong, its just my opinion only. sorry if i offended you, i really am, last thingi want to do is make enimies(sp?) with people in the area.

I just saying that no one deserves to have their store broken into because their team isn't sportman like.

If you could provide serial numbers and such I could look on ebay for them.

IcantBelieveit
06-15-2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Lopy-slopy

I just saying that no one deserves to have their store broken into because their team isn't sportman like.

If you could provide serial numbers and such I could look on ebay for them.

why do your misconstrue what i said. read carefully, take some time to comprehend, and then post an intellegent reply. its done and over soo get on with your boring canuck life

LawFox32
06-15-2003, 11:11 PM
chill, no need to get hyped

Murphilator
06-23-2003, 10:02 PM
Hi folks - sorry to hear about your misfortune. I own TMX Paintball in Fredericksburg, so hearing about your problems are pretty close to home, so to speak. If you can shoot me the descriptions, or possibly the serials, I'll be very happy to keep an eye out for anyone trying to sell them in this area.

Have Fun,
Murph

.bolink
06-23-2003, 10:24 PM
Caveman...could you please delete the posts about them doing it? Not only are they still here, they werent involved, and none of us (Bohica) ever thought they did it. Thanks.

Murph...ill try to get them ASAP

thecavemankevin
06-24-2003, 10:01 AM
thats not what i was told BY a member of bohica, but sure no prob