PDA

View Full Version : Which trigger frame should I get?

WhiteRob
06-14-2003, 10:35 PM
Right now my Mag has the stock trigger that came with it. What should I upgrade to? I don't need to intellifeed my Mag so an Intelliframe my be not be the best option.

Dayspring
06-15-2003, 01:15 AM
Iframe is the best trigger frame for the Mag that's mechanical. If you are doing to do a trigger frame, the Intelliframe is the way to be.

SpecialBlend2786
06-20-2003, 04:53 PM
I've heard the Intelliframes are great. Also, if youwant to go electric, theres always the hyperframe. however, i;ve heard there are some problems with it, and even though once it works it's really good; i dont know if its work $300. The dye frames are nice too.

davidnj
06-20-2003, 05:57 PM
You don't need to wire the i-frame to your hopper if you dont want to. The intelli has a nice pull and it looks great. It's what I have for me mag and I love the thing.

Darthmal2086
06-20-2003, 07:34 PM
Learn your finger on whatever frame you get. Or i should say, learn how to utalize its abilities to the fullest. I use a 2x benchmark, and i can keep up with a wide majority of guns, just have to learn the stroke of whatever you own. I highly suggest Benchmark frames, they are durable, reliable, and you just slap em on, No ON/OFF to change or modify. They have a slightly longer pull, but its lighter... I enjoy my Benchy, I baught it used, but just out of the box. For aboute 45.00. So if your looking in the 50.00 range, behcmark won't steer ya' wrong. Im sure there has to be a couple AOers with benchies for sale. I highly suggest trying out diffrent frames, I find that being comfortable with your frame is 90% of being comfortable on the field. So go to a local pro shop, and hold an emag, thats kinda teh pull of a hyperframe (slightly) or checkout a rec ballers benchy, see what you think. Or mayby, you would wanna try out a 2x finger mod for your stock frame? Those are pretty fast, not so "comfortable" though. Hope this helps

jaylock33
06-20-2003, 10:16 PM
Intelli!!!!

bmexline
06-21-2003, 09:39 AM
i just received my intelliframe for my classic rt. i replaced a benchmark double which replaced a benchmark single which replaced the stock trigger. i can tell you that the intelli has a much shorter trigger pull with much less slop in the trigger. the intelli will make you shoot faster. i would suggest a blade but its a matter of personal preference.

Clockwork_Orange
06-22-2003, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by bmexline:
just received my intelliframe for my classic rt. i replaced a benchmark double which replaced a benchmark single which replaced the stock trigger. i can tell you that the intelli has a much shorter trigger pull with much less slop in the trigger. the intelli will make you shoot faster. i would suggest a blade but its a matter of personal preference.

Lol... I went through the exact phase in the same order!
The Iframe rocks...literally!!!!!!!!;)

Pballwizz
06-22-2003, 03:33 PM
Coolhand is making a Vert Frame for teh Mag that is as Short as the I frame and has Intel Capabilitys.

AkumA
06-22-2003, 06:22 PM
the autoresponce :D

primetime
06-23-2003, 11:37 AM
This frame is the S(*!

Logic vert automag frame (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=87539)

If he can make them for the Emag Im picking one up.

SG Avenger
06-23-2003, 03:10 PM
While the DYE Frame looks nearly just as slick as the Intelliframe. The biggest pain is that the pin holes are not bored right or something.

For instance, screwing in the grips, one side goes in perfect, the other side nearly strips out the screw holes.

The trigger pin does go in proper as well as its sear pin. but if you are planning on installing a saftey, the hole the ball bearing, spring and cap all fit into is smaller than the standard mag.. again more stripping. Unless you want to bore it out yourself.

With the intelliframe.. its all setup, plug and play. [unless you've played with your sear/trigger pin]

While i'm not uber-technical. This is the ordeal I had to go through a while back setting up a dye frame for my minimag.