PDA

View Full Version : consolidating my problems

Kellen_p8nt
06-14-2003, 11:12 PM
Well today sucked. I took my new mag I got from litestab out ot the field and went playing heres what todays outfit was
Black powdercoat auto body w/ classic valve
lapco barrel it says big shot
KAPP drop zone II
Z-frame
some sorta 3rd party rail
47/3000 crossfire steel nitro
and the macro stuff

but today sucked once i finally got the gun working cus my macro job was a little sloppy. I had other problems.,,

I went to crono and was happily surprised when it shot 291 out of the box. But my field is now 285 limit. so i just ever so slightly turn to the left and crono agian and got it. BUt i decided to shoot again and bam it was as if the gun was shooting 10psi it lobbed the ball like 4 inches out of the barrel. I turned it back up a smudge and this stopped.

2. The tank at 2 times in the day made an odd/horrible sound. the first time it was leaking but it was the loudest leak ive ever heard. and it wouldn't shoot. it lost about 1000psi. later when the gauge was under 1000psi it started hissing.

3. I chopped paint like a crazy man. I couldn't shoot strait and i was getting breech chops. I guess it was the fact I was trying to shoot so fast and was "short-stroking" or whatever its called. ALso I was shooting Nelson hot-spot paint that was cheap.

my current plan is to have someone look at my tank and to get a lvlX or an X-valve. That should solve those probs. But im new to mags so if someone could inlighten me as to why this all happened?

any help or ideas or knowledge would be accepted with tender loving care and youll be my new bestfriend

jaylock33
06-15-2003, 03:40 PM
What kind of bolt do you have in the gun I once had a similar problem when I made the extremely poor choice of trying to use an ANS foamie bolt in my mag.