PDA

View Full Version : # bps from a classic mag?

mag wannabe
08-24-2001, 06:57 PM
I have ordered a new classic automag, and I'm really excited. I'm wondering how many bps will I get off the stock valve? Is there any way to improve this without buying the retro valve, (I don't have the $)? also, how many bps will a 9v revy feed? thanks.
-perry

Gjobsin
08-24-2001, 07:01 PM
7bps, according to the video, well thats how fast they said their guy could get it and they show him doing it. but the 9v is rated at 4-5 but that is only when there are no balls already being fed, so 9v should be plenty.

Tricked99
08-24-2001, 07:27 PM
9v's are 6-8 bps
get a 12v, those are 10-12
definitely worth it

Gjobsin
08-24-2001, 07:29 PM
yeah listen to him i was wingin it

Plastic_Mercenarie_39
08-24-2001, 07:36 PM
also whatever you have been told about max bps from your stock valve dont believe it because it can recharge at about 13 bps no lie there is a nice thread about all this it may not seem like it but read on further down go here http://www.automags.org/ubb/Forum1/HTML/006050.html

------------------
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-Automag-
classic
-Intelliframe-(soon)
12" 32° Carbon
16oz Co2
CP lightning DF
Macro Lines
_ _ _________________ _ _
If you can only win by using the spray and pray method then you need to jet down to K-Mart and pick your self up a Big-A$$ can of skill!!!!~ME~
-------------------------
Run fast,Slide Low,Shoot Straight
Accuracy Prevails over Speed

Plastic_Mercenarie_39
08-24-2001, 07:41 PM
buy either a new 2x frame or double trigger but note that with the double trigger only you will have to chop off the trigger guard for it to fit and also the saftey doesnt work and its sloppy lol but i fixed that in ten minutes with one washer but it was real tiny lol now my mag shoots like a dream and literally no side to side slop what so ever no lie i love it oh and the double trigger makes it a little lighter pull but i recomend trying different brands b4 you by one and who knows you might like the single better... i really hope i helped

------------------
_-_-_-_-_-_-_
-Automag-
classic
-Intelliframe-(soon)
12" 32° Carbon
16oz Co2
CP lightning DF
Macro Lines
_ _ _________________ _ _
If you can only win by using the spray and pray method then you need to jet down to K-Mart and pick your self up a Big-A$$ can of skill!!!!~ME~
Run fast,Slide Low,Shoot Straight
Accuracy Prevails over Speed

68 Mag
08-24-2001, 07:56 PM
Trust me, buy a 12 volt at least. I have a classic valve, 2x benchy, and 9 volt, and I outshoot the 9 every time I play.

mag wannabe
08-25-2001, 04:39 PM
really? how do you like the 2x benchy because I have heard a lot of people saying that they have a poor trigger pull and limit bps. what you think of it?
-perry

Mag89
08-25-2001, 06:55 PM
about 7 bps out of the mag and the 9 feeds 6-8 bps....