PDA

View Full Version : paint

QUINCYMASSGUY
06-15-2003, 11:31 AM
OK, things similar to this thread have been done tons but I figured it would be worth compiling the info and giving people some good ideas. The question:

What is the best low/mid/high priced paint quality wise, and what is the best low/mid/high priced paint value wise?

So in other words Evil may be the best high priced paint right now, but another brand may be the best value for high priced paint because Evil is expensive. See what I mean? Contribute your ideas and then they can be compiled.

raehl
06-15-2003, 06:23 PM
Unanswerable question.

There are so many variables that go into it it's not even funny. Paint varies from run to run, based on how it was shipped and where it was sitting, climate, temperature, and a whole host of other things like barrel size, marker pressure, ROF, and what hopper you're using, as well as whether you're playing front or back.

- Chris

S.S Bandit1
06-15-2003, 08:59 PM
I think marbalizers, el tigres, & all stars are all good high-end paint. (As long as your not buying it from some place that lets it sit around for 6 months). If you’re just practicing, I always get big balls or premium. Needless to say what kind of paint you buy, a good barrel is key...