PDA

View Full Version : My New Ride :)

Greg98
06-15-2003, 04:07 PM
Just got my new car, a BMW 325is....it's a 1994, and was miles away from the camaro I had planned on getting. But I decided after a few unfortunate events that going from a 4cyl mustang to a z28 would not be smart....but I am extremely happy with my new girl, she's very quick, and gets the ladies too ;) lol, j/k, well lemme know what ya think :) sorry they aren't the best pics, but since they were taken in my garage I didn't have alot of space to work with!

Greg98
06-15-2003, 04:09 PM
Moda 17's

Greg98
06-15-2003, 04:11 PM
and that isn't rust on those brake rotors, they are gold in color :) sorry, this pic is a bit blurry but there wasn't much light

Greg98
06-15-2003, 04:12 PM
final one :) she was just washed, so there is still alot of water on the plates.....looks like gouges with my crummy camera tho :(

irbodden
06-15-2003, 04:22 PM
Nice ride. No luxury package I see?

Paint the calipers red and get a nice tint and that'll be a sweet ride :cool:

This is what I am driving till August, it's my dad's though, I wish I was fortuante enough to be able to afford a Bimmer of my own :(

irbodden
06-15-2003, 04:25 PM
Don't go too fast or you might get one of these......

I got pulled over the first day driving it, his is a 330 so it has a tad more power....

What did you pay for it?

Greg98
06-15-2003, 06:03 PM
i paid 14,400 Canadian for it (our dollar is at 75 US, thats up like 11 cents!) and had to do 700 in minor repairs (brake pads, turn rotors, fog light, wheel balance, fuel pump and filter) and she runs incredible now. thats a nice ride ya got there, is it a 5 speed? i'm not sure what the luxury package is, but i've got real leather, dual climate, power operated and heated sideview mirrors, and a whole whack of other stuff...... the only option i don't have that I saw on a different 4 door model of the same year was power seats, and wood trim, which I dislike anyway :p so how fast were you going??

edit- I would never paint the calipers, that looks kind of cheap and ricey to me ;) as for tint, it already has a nice light tint all around, not too much, not too little, and I think I'll be able to pass by cops without getting pulled for having all the windows tinted, at least I hope!! :cool:

SpongeBobSquarePants
06-15-2003, 06:20 PM
Pretty hot bro, I like the 17's

irbodden
06-15-2003, 06:40 PM
The luxury package has everything you have along with the wood trim which looks rather nice in them IMO.

I was only doing 27 over the limit at the time. If he saw me 20 seconds earlier or 20 seconds later it would have been MUCH more.. I was falling back on a car to put it in 5th and pass him, didn't feel like pushing the engine in 4th since it only had 800 miles on it or so at the time.

It's automatic with that lame electronic shifting, it's really my dad's so I can't complain :( The funny thing he actually wants to put some performance parts on to it and such, yet gets auto not to mention AWD. He's after a few dinan parts, and want's to have the 911 brake caliper's retrofitted to his car like he saw on someone's car at BMWM5.com

Greg98
06-15-2003, 07:23 PM
I'm not sure, but I think you could only get the wood trim with the 4 door 325i, as I think BMW meant for the 2 door to remain the sportier version, so they left the unhip wood trim off the coupes....please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

and thanks on the comments about the 17's, they were a nice bonus!