PDA

View Full Version : (E)mag conversion

MENACE
08-22-2001, 06:10 PM
I've been reading about the E-mag all over the creation and some articles mention that AGD will do conversion for existing 'mags and RT's. Looking at all three guns, I am trying to figure out what will be involved in the conversion. I have a hopper left, power feed 'mag with some anodized parts. Could someone with technical knowledge describe what parts will be changed out and what parts will be kept? Also, how close in performance will it be to a 'standard' E-mag?
For the rest, where's the best place to pick up a Warp Feed? Nobody's advertising and I can't find one locally.
Thanks for the help!

LCDmag1
08-23-2001, 08:36 AM
I know they are backed up, and are not doing them now. But will they eventualy do them on regular mags, mini's and AM.

21caballer
08-23-2001, 05:55 PM
paintball gear has warp feed's for 140, agd and 180 pro team, that is as cheap as i have found

Cha0tic
08-23-2001, 06:08 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by 21caballer:
paintball gear has warp feed's for 140, agd and 180 pro team, that is as cheap as i have found</font>

what does that have to do with this topic? errr...

the emag conversion basically replaces your gun except for the retro valve. i beleive thats how it goes.

MENACE
08-23-2001, 10:52 PM
Thanks for the all info . . .
If they (AGD) are doing a conversion, what parts are they going to be keeping? I would imagine that they would only want a stripped down valve, body and rail since the rest is going to be replaced? How long is the waiting line? Can someone in the head office offer some data?
Again, thanks . . . and I'll keep my eyes open for good P&A on that elusive Warp.

j_gets
08-24-2001, 06:09 AM
If you want a warp, go through G3. I've heard some bad things about pbgear lately, and they messed up my order too, so I'd avoid them. G3 on the other hand has great service, great prices, and cheap shipping.

Oh, did I mention great prices? How about $125 for a warp feed?

www.g3pb.com (http://www.g3pb.com)

Josh

[This message has been edited by j_gets (edited 08-24-2001).]

MENACE
08-26-2001, 05:09 AM
j_gets
WOW - Thanks for the 411!
Hope other people are reading this stuff.
Have a great week!
MENACE