PDA

View Full Version : weird problem

gonepostal0
06-15-2003, 05:42 PM
when i air up my mag it shhots fine for awhile but after awhile it starts leaking down the barrel and starts shooting delayed shots and it sounds like water is going through the gun or something, am i just low on co2 or something else?

thanks

bluefan101
06-15-2003, 05:52 PM
If you have easy access to a fill station get it filled and try again. More than likely a leak down the barrel is not consistent with a low tank It almost always something inside of your on/off valve. Make sure that your on/off pin and o-rings are oiled before shooting it. You also said that it sounds like water? Are you running an expansion chamber, reg or remote? If not, you should be with CO2. Try those out and let us know.

gonepostal0
06-15-2003, 05:56 PM
im not running a remote or expanion chamber, so i guess that might be the the problem, im gonna be getting nitro tank in a few weeks i hope it works then. ill be back here if it doesnt

bluefan101
06-15-2003, 06:05 PM
If you're going to be going to nitro, I would wait on the parts kit and install all new o-rings when you make the switch. For now and later, make sure that they are properly oiled. Get some Gold cup Oil or something along those lines. Good luck.