Miscue
06-15-2003, 06:18 PM
http://www.pbnation.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=2127673#post2127673

Jonneh
06-15-2003, 06:22 PM
... and so it begins.

Hamster Huey
06-15-2003, 06:32 PM
Great reply on that pbnation thread, Miscue. No words, just right.

shartley
06-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Oh my……

Miscue… you are really trying to get me going, aren’t you!

;)

Added: I like how he chose “Eminem of Paintball” as his title. That says a lot. Then again, I thought he was the Rocket Scientist of Paintball. Which is it? Oh never mind, I just remembered that I could care less. ;)

than205
06-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Can't we all just get along?
LOL
:p

magking1971
06-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Um.. miscue, you should warn people NOT to take a drink until AFTER the pic has loaded.
Now I need to dry my keyboard:D :D

SIGSays
06-15-2003, 07:38 PM
hahahahahaha that is awsome... good one misue...

Ov3rmind
06-15-2003, 07:39 PM
Lol Miscue, that was one of the funniest replies I've ever seen.

_Spork_1
06-15-2003, 07:44 PM
hahahahah,that was the best owning online ihave ever seen and i usally hate saying "owned" or "pwned"

GT
06-15-2003, 08:13 PM
great post for AO:rolleyes:

jb

Remington
06-15-2003, 08:50 PM
:eek: How the hell did butters get his RT to DO that! :eek:

mag-hatter
06-15-2003, 09:25 PM
high input pressure which means mad trigger bounce.

TheJester
06-15-2003, 09:28 PM
some 1 should post the sound file of the mag going 34.9 cps

Pvt.Opium
06-15-2003, 09:51 PM
Ya you keep them in check Miscue. :);)

GatoLoco
06-15-2003, 10:08 PM
Miscue has invented the new symbol for "BS!"

Brak
06-15-2003, 10:09 PM
dude, miscue just OWNED the OWNER of wicked air sportz!! HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Army
06-15-2003, 11:24 PM
Gee, no props for me? I pissed off that thread way back in the beginning! Most of Jims responses are to me!

me me me me me me! LOL:D

GT
06-15-2003, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by Army
Gee, no props for me? I pissed off that thread way back in the beginning! Most of Jims responses are to me!

This is the second thread I have seen Jim on. The guy is a moron when it comes to the PR department. He should not be allowed to access the internet concering his own products.

I find it ironic how our ao buisness have way more proffesionalism than Jim.

Kinda said huh?

jb

joeyjoe367
06-15-2003, 11:44 PM

Army, say this:

"And the glory be to ME!"

FooTemps
06-15-2003, 11:50 PM
man... Jim always seems to be defending his credibility... I feel sorry for him now...

But anyway... We need to stop attacking people. It's like we take out everyone before they get a chance to question our credibility... hahaha

Miscue
06-15-2003, 11:57 PM

Well, I think a lot of the stuff WAS called you on... he was right to do so. And, you can't really pin the Timmy down for shootdown... w/o testing... especially when it has ramped dwell - a bandaid approach to dealing with shootdown. Timmy w/WAS is a pretty solid gun with a nice board... one of the best boards around.

joeyjoe367
06-15-2003, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
man... Jim always seems to be defending his credibility... I feel sorry for him now...

But anyway... We need to stop attacking people. It's like we take out everyone before they get a chance to question our credibility... hahaha

That's the point, isn't it? The whole ideal about the AO Army? :D

AutomagRT1483
06-16-2003, 12:20 AM
Miscue you rock. Love that pic of the iraqi guy.:D His name escapes me at the moment.:(

cockermatt
06-16-2003, 12:27 AM
Originally posted by WickedAirSportz
Not surprising to see that the Automag owners group headhunter posting anything about misinformation... that was an easy way out of the truth. :)

Army
06-16-2003, 12:42 AM
Miscue, read mine. I agreed that he makes some fine products, but he won't/can't show proof of his claims. In the end, he resorts to poo-pooing any proof of the Automag speed.

I always call it on people that claim to be able to shoot over 18bps with their fingers. "The screen on my marker said so", so I explain that the readout shows the two fastest shots, not a true 1 second string of shots. But since all I shoot is a 'Mag, I get the ignorant rants about not knowing jack.

Bah, it's only fun until I put someones eye out....then it's hilarious!

spacedtedybear
06-16-2003, 01:56 AM
His name escapes me at the moment. Muhammed Saeed al-Sahaf.

Anyways, the "Burden of Proof" now lays on W.A.S. The maggers have provided actual visual and audio proof of their claim. Now the burden of proof now, as i said, now lays on W.A.S.

shartley
06-16-2003, 06:15 AM
I like how he now also tries to claim high ROFs because the MARKER said so. For someone so educated in the ways of paintball and its equipment, this statement harkens back to the days of praying to the moon.

And he states that he is not calling anyone names, yet continues to make the statement that the Butters video “can” be faked…. As if it was. Yet here on AO almost all of HIS data and explanations have been shot so full of holes that it made Swiss cheese look solid. He has nothing but excuses and flim flam for his videos and claims. Yet expects everyone else to be held to MUCH higher standards than he himself even comes close to.

That is my only real complaint about what he is doing there. His casting doubt on someone else’s video when it was better than his, or any of his “proof” for claims. Insinuating that Butterfingers manufactured or “faked” his video is disgraceful at best on his part…. And I will leave it at that.

GT
06-16-2003, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by shartley
I like how he now also tries to claim high ROFs because the MARKER said so. For someone so educated in the ways of paintball and its equipment, this statement harkens back to the days of praying to the moon.

Originally posted by GTRsi
Am I the only one that finds it a tad ironic that every single pb company that builds a gun has yet to set a standard for bps, cps, and consistency testing standards?

How much does WAS make per year? You guys cant pony up the few bucks to fill up a tank and shoot some undisputed video?

:D :D

Doc's post is even better;

Originally posted by DocsMachine
Jim- What's the manufacturer and model number of that chrono? I've been looking for something very much like you describe. What sort of data output does it provide- out to a PC, has it's own little thermal printer, etc? How portable is it?

Doc.

BradPalooza
06-16-2003, 08:45 AM
Jeez, I read that thread from the beginning and it sure makes me appreciate this forum.
-Brad

athomas
06-16-2003, 09:17 AM
Originally posted by Miscue

Well, I think a lot of the stuff WAS called you on... he was right to do so. And, you can't really pin the Timmy down for shootdown... w/o testing... especially when it has ramped dwell - a bandaid approach to dealing with shootdown. Timmy w/WAS is a pretty solid gun with a nice board... one of the best boards around.

Does the WAS board Timmy use a ramped dwell setting? Wouldn't that make it illegal in tournaments. What if someone plays with the program and makes it so that the dwell increases to put the velocity past the safe limit. Retro mag owners have to chrono using a special method so we simulate the rapid firing/ heating of the valve so we get the true high speed velocity setting. Shouldn't Was Timmy owners have to shoot rapid bursts across the chrono to verify that their Timmies aren't ramping the velocity up too much?

Just a thought.

Patron God of Pirates
06-16-2003, 09:22 AM
Shootdown.....

What never comes up in these CPS threads is shootdown. After looking at the curves in the Deep Blue Data thread, I have a hard time thinking any non-Retro Valved marker can touch Mags for CPS without shootdown.