PDA

View Full Version : Need Some help Building mag from scratch. HEY AGD GOT SOME QUESTIONS!!!

InfinatyBPS
08-23-2001, 10:43 PM
Ok I wonna build a mag from scratch to save some money and have some more fun.
I want:
Black PF Mini Or regular Mag
Chrome Intelliframe
Stock Bolt and Valve
Chrome Sight Rail
Chrome body Rail

I know that I need a main spring and... well thats about it, If I get all the stuff I want, can I just tell AGD what I have and they tell me what I need and how much it would be for them to sell it to me? Cause that would make everything alot easier. Also can I register a mag that I build from scratch, if I order the Valve and reg from AGD? How would I go about ordering the stuff I need from AGD?

Trenon
08-23-2001, 11:08 PM
I don't think you will save any money cause replacement parts cost allot more then when u get the gun already made

Xzion
08-23-2001, 11:24 PM
You could probably build one for a little less if you built it using used parts that you find around the classifides section of AO and ebay and such...

InfinatyBPS
08-24-2001, 01:58 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Xzion:
You could probably build one for a little less if you built it using used parts that you find around the classifides section of AO and ebay and such...</font>

Thats What I was Planning on doing, So can anyone help me?

cphilip
08-24-2001, 02:06 PM
Well you left out some stuff. And you will not save money the way you are heading.

Yes any valve with serial number no matter where or who you get it from can be registered with AGD. Used new etc.

But I don't see some important stuff in your list:

Field Strip Screw.
Grip Frame front screw
Barrel Detante Nubbin
Bolt spring
Bolt Bumper
Rail Bushing
Sear
Sear pin
Air fittings of any kind including ASA

You do not need the site rail but maybe you want it.

You should just go ahead and use a retro valve kit which will give you Sear, bolt and spring too. Still need the Sear pin.

You need barrel too don't you?

Did I forget anything guys?

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-24-2001).]

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-24-2001).]

InfinatyBPS
08-24-2001, 08:08 PM
Dosen't the Intelliframe, come with internals and screws,

MajorDamage
08-24-2001, 10:43 PM
Internals, but probably not screws.

ENDO!

------------------
GO HERE!: <A HREF="http://wsnonline.8k.com" TARGET=_blank>http://wsnonline.8k.com

</A>The Witherspoon News! Sign the guestbook! It better than sunglasses, and twice as fragrent!

cphilip
08-25-2001, 12:36 PM
Wouldn't think it comes with the Sear and sear pin. Don't know for sure but most frames do not. The Retro Kit will at least give you the sear. Not the pin though. And I doubt the screw either. Probably just the frame and trigger is all you get.

Remember the Sear and pin fits into the rail.

[This message has been edited by cphilip (edited 08-25-2001).]

InfinatyBPS
08-26-2001, 03:18 PM
Ok, is there some kind of chart like BE has for all of it's guns, with parts labeled, and prices?